What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
credit score determines everything. High Credit Score = High Quality of Life :) That's how important it is.

if you have a shitty credit score, you'll get a shitty interest rate. or worse - you won't even get approved for it unless somebody vouches for you (meaning - it's his/her ass if you can't pay up)

credit score can range from 500ish to 800ish. Every company has its own system to determine the interest rate based on your income, financial situation, and credit history. There is a lot of people who don't have credit cards because they don't believe in debt so they have no debt and have stable income but the problem is..... with no credit cards - there's no credit history... which means the companies don't know anything about you.. which means - you'll have a bit of hard time as much as someone with low credit score.

But then... if they don't believe in debt and credit card - there's no need for mortgage or loans (car, college, etc.) since they'll pay for everything in cash.

Well I'm going to need one because I don't have enough cash in the first place. I bet those people who don't believe in debt and credit card are very rich already, which is rare nowadays (<-- Wish I can back this up with source), so forget it lol.

Thanks.

I agree 100%. Too bad my ex used my personal information and opened a bountiful of credit cards in my name...unknownst to me until it was too late.

I'm still paying the price for it. Dammit.

A credit card, if used wisely and paid on time and within a few months, can be helpful. The trouble is, most people go nuts and overboard with it.

I don't have a credit card but I still have a good credit history. Why? Student loans, vehicle loan, and currently my mobile phone bill are all being paid on-time and in full, thus improving my credit score a bit each time.

You can still get credit without falling into the trap of a credit card. I have no desire for a credit card to be honest.

I think there's an article somewhere on the internet that makes "collecting credit score" fun like it's a game. I'd like to read that lol. :)

I agree 100%. Too bad my ex used my personal information and opened a bountiful of credit cards in my name...unknownst to me until it was too late.

I'm still paying the price for it. Dammit.

What happened?? Can you like sue or do something about it by law? I wouldn't know what to do, but I'd definitely talk to a professional (what kind? lol) about it.

I don't have a credit card but I still have a good credit history. Why? Student loans, vehicle loan, and currently my mobile phone bill are all being paid on-time and in full, thus improving my credit score a bit each time.

You can still get credit without falling into the trap of a credit card. I have no desire for a credit card to be honest.

well - student loan and vehicle loan - that's debt. Some people do actually pay in full with cash for that. If you have no credit cards, no loans, nothing at all... your credit history is empty.

What happened?? Can you like sue or do something about it by law? I wouldn't know what to do, but I'd definitely talk to a professional (what kind? lol) about it.

financial advisor.

or you can simply talk to your parents or any friends who are familiar with it.

Well I'm going to need one because I don't have enough cash in the first place. I bet those people who don't believe in debt and credit card are very rich already, which is rare nowadays (<-- Wish I can back this up with source), so forget it lol.

Thanks.

are you buying a car?

It's very costly, and she has to be able to show absolute proof he did it. If it was done over the Internet, it makes it that much more difficult to prove. Card activation is automated once it is received. You call the number on the back of the card, verify your information by pressing numbers, then you're done. That's why it is so crucial to shred credit card applications before throwing them in the trash.

I am pretty tired I am hard work effort complicationI am very pretty nap php complicaton

Thanks.

I don't believe in credit cards or carrying debt and I am FAR FAR FAR from rich. I'm on the other end of the spectrum. :wave:

I paid my student loans off before buying my truck. I paid my truck off early. I just don't like the idea of carrying around a bunch of debt if it's unnecessary.

Sadly, I am considering taking out more student loans to finish my education, upside is, I will have just two years of debt, rather than four years of debt to repay, which means I can pay it off sooner. I plan to pay these loans off before making another large purchase such as a vehicle or a house.

Sure, a 2011 Ford Fiesta S Sedan, priced at $13,495 after $500 cash back, according to this site (2011 Ford Fiesta | Pricing, Financing, Leasing & Ford Incentive Offers | Ford.com).

How I use the credit card if I had only $500 dollar on it and an income of $1000 per month?
haha, I have a 2009 WS ford Fiesta Zetec model. One cool & zippy car
but know what boys? My front bonnet, last night has been smashed, it looks like someone threw someone onto MY car and left a very visible handprint on my front windscreen... and yes, I have reported it to the police. Damn, thugs! :mad2:

other than my car, I feel a bit guilty for my boss, as I have sent him an email knowing that I am unable to attend work for the rest of the week. I have a cyst infection where from the tailbone :(
I know my boss wouldn't be too happy with the news because we are already understaffed.

but know what boys? My front bonnet, last night has been smashed, it looks like someone threw someone onto MY car and left a very visible handprint on my front windscreen... and yes, I have reported it to the police. Damn, thugs! :mad2:

what's a "front bonnet"?

girls%20bonnet.jpg

It's very costly, and she has to be able to show absolute proof he did it. If it was done over the Internet, it makes it that much more difficult to prove. Card activation is automated once it is received. You call the number on the back of the card, verify your information by pressing numbers, then you're done. That's why it is so crucial to shred credit card applications before throwing them in the trash.

Ditto. He got ahold of those credit card offers in the mail and the rest was history. Since we were married, it was considered mutual debt thus I am responsible for it even though I did not consent to it.

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

other than my car, I feel a bit guilty for my boss, as I have sent him an email knowing that I am unable to attend work for the rest of the week. I have a cyst infection where from the tailbone :(
I know my boss wouldn't be too happy with the news because we are already understaffed.

OWWWWWWWWWWWW. :( Seriously, I hope you get better soon.

Jiro, i do not know what the american word for that - but it is a cover that to protect the engine bay of the car.

Sure, a 2011 Ford Fiesta S Sedan, priced at $13,495 after $500 cash back, according to this site (2011 Ford Fiesta | Pricing, Financing, Leasing & Ford Incentive Offers | Ford.com).

How I use the credit card if I had only $500 dollar on it and an income of $1000 per month?

I wouldn't use a credit card to purchase a car. You'll get bitten by 25+% interested rate after 1 year.

You don't need a credit card to buy a car. You can do financing with dealership or bank. If your credit score is bad - you'll may have to pay up more down payment and you'll have a high interest rate. If that's the case - it's best if you postpone buying a car and focus on saving your money.

How did you pay it off? And because you reported the issue to the police, will your insurance cover your car's damage? How this works? My mind... I guess I gotta have a talk with my parents. :)

Jiro, thanks again, but I don't know what interest rate or down payment mean, so I must either talk with parents or look them up and re-read everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back