What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking my daughter is a sweetie today. She is finally washing out a litter box for me as I am not able to. Legs are not being very supportive today.

That's nice, Kristina...my boys do the same for me. Yesterday, was pulling weeds in my flower garden, tried to stand up and fell face forward into the flowers...(HAHA)..My balance gets off at times, and the boys picked me up and Matt said..."are you trying to eat the flowers, Mom"?....I wasn't hurt, just sort of "embarrassed", ya know?

Its ok, i didnt expect you to understand :)

No not okay, especially if its about college, I want to try to understand you. What were you trying to say about Harvard and that there's better schools out there? I guess I didn't quite understand you and just wanted to type something that came to mind.

I'm thinking how wonderful the past 2 nights have been since my new mattress was delivered.

I could not believe it. It was the best sleep I've ever had in a long time. What happened, you ask? Let me quibble then. It was finally delivered after a long 1.5 weeks wait. I sat on it and I thought it was bit too soft because I prefer quite a firm bed. This mattress was rated as "Firm" - just below "Extra Firm". I decided to give it a shot because I can always exchange it whenever I want. Then several hours later... I slept on it. I woke up at 8am and I was surprised. very surprised. I slept for about 3 hours and it felt like a complete 8-hours sleep.

WOW! It was a truly heavenly experience. So I went back to sleep since it was "too early" and my work starts in few hours. I woke up again and my clock showed that it has been an hour later. I was shocked again and I thought I slept for about 2-3 hours more. Looks like I'll be sleeping normally from now on.... well - eventually since I've been sleeping dysfunctionally for past several years.

I got a Sealy Posturepedic mattress from mattress.com - FULL XL size. best $329.99 ever spent :thumb:

now.... one thing left is having A/C installed in my bedroom and it'll be perfect. I'm hoping my friend didn't forget to pick it up today from my other friend since they're playing b-ball today. He lives just a few blocks away from me.

you surely looks like you could use my new bed to heal quickly! :)

Why thank you. I think kristina B is the one to benefit from your offer though. I was wishing her well.

Leg are still sore, but am able to hobble along. It's all connected to the fibromyalgia, but today has been a real bad day for them. I think it's also related to all the rain we've been getting lately. In one day, we got 3 times as much than for the whole months of May and June combined. :eek3:

I'm thinking I love my juicer - just had a drink made of oranges, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, 1 peach, one lemon, a piece of fresh ginger, cucumber, carrots, green apples. Soooooooooo good!

it is very figure out I am lots of complicatio I have lots error log! damn it i have file maintenance! I am surprised

Thinking I better start dinner before the family starts a revolt. I am not hungry, but they are champing at the bit.

I'm thinking I love my juicer - just had a drink made of oranges, kiwis, strawberries, pineapple, 1 peach, one lemon, a piece of fresh ginger, cucumber, carrots, green apples. Soooooooooo good!

Sounds VERY interesting! So you just put the fruit in and mix it? Almost like a blender?

So, I assume for like oranges, etc. you have to peel them first? (I bet that is a STUPID question !! :lol: )

And when you combined all that, how many drinks do you get out of it? I might be interested in that if I can have "leftovers".

I expect to lots of figure out see possible I am figure out hope be hard work I am pretty lots of complication!

Thinking how much I don't like it with the Internet down. The tech went to the wrong house today so now we have to wait 3 more days without Internet. I like sitting and using the computer to read through FB and AD instead of using my adroid phone.

I heard it on football! I am surprised! switch new on coach! he quit! I think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back