What are you love to collect??

GalaxyAngel said:
AJ, *shivers* you said.. ss-sha-a-rrrk teeth?

Kill'em and steal shark's teeth or.... buy at the store ?

i would never kill a shark just for its teeth. Sharks lose teeth everyday, and they wash up on shore. when u walk along the beach u find them.

AJ said:
Sharks lose teeth everyday, and they wash up on shore. when u walk along the beach u find them.

That is so true, I watch Animal planet and they said that sharks loses their teeth when they are searching for food and bite something hard and lose one of two of their teeth. :thumb:

Can you find me one and mail one for me? ;)

SherryCherish said:
Cheri!!! Ohhh myyyy.. I love crafts too.. must go to craft shows.. even i making many different crafts myself. Wedding, florals, decorte on walls, etc. much more.. I love to creative.

OooOOO Me too! I love craft shows, I go crazy and buy so much at craft shows. :giggle: My step mom has too many! I kept telling her the more you buy, the more you aren't gotta have no more room for them. :giggle:

Cheri said:
That is so true, I watch Animal planet and they said that sharks loses their teeth when they are searching for food and bite something hard and lose one of two of their teeth. :thumb:

Can you find me one and mail one for me? ;)

maybe

AJ said:
i collect guitar picks, whiskey bottles, and shark teeth.

*perks up* shark teeth!!! reminds me of my dad and his neverending search for shark teeth before his death with mom's help -- he and mom had this large container to store all the shark teeth they have found over the years and since dad's death mom has stopped looking for them but has kept the collection! :thumb:

Fly Free said:
*perks up* shark teeth!!! reminds me of my dad and his neverending search for shark teeth before his death with mom's help -- he and mom had this large container to store all the shark teeth they have found over the years and since dad's death mom has stopped looking for them but has kept the collection! :thumb:

i collect mine in a whiskey bottle.

oh yikes! lol .. I never see real shark or else .. but I see shark on tv show and movie. I never touch shark's teeth before wanna see shark's teeth heheheh :giggle: and also want one keep shark's teeth heheeh :giggle:

fei ku said:
no no no he collect sweetheart :lol: *his girlfriend* hehehehehe :laugh2:

Fei Ku, you silly! :giggle: of course I collect Seq ;)

By the way, I collect Horses(A MUST!), Basset Hounds(A MUST!), shows of Season in the dvd of my favorite(almost have all of them). I guess thats it :thumb:

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I collect of monkey that I have 3 movies of monkey as you know MVP hockey, skateboard and not sure name of it that monkey name Jack lol I love them to watch it lol

I collect Ansel Adams pictures, Indian crafts something that will go with Mission Style living room.... Nozobo collects Dolphins things (his collection is getting big and bigger) means next move is a bigger place

Oh geez I forgot to had one more thing. Thanks to Sweetheart. I also collect horses. It is a must!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

shark teeth, cool! something unique.. interesting.

Cheri :giggle: yeah i agree! I sometime get tired of crafts like been sitting 2 to 3 years, always sell them and get new one. I just addict to crafts!!

Horses geez it remind of my favorite grandma. she got bunches of it.

I collect colbalt blue glass and bottles. Stained Glass artwork. Also, my family old black & white photographs.

motorcycles!!!

yep! just love em! i have 10 now...always looking for more! :thumb:
and tools! MATCO tools! i must ahave about $40,000 in tools, nothing like having the right tool for the job! :bump:

I collect DVDs. No, I don't buy every single DVD I can get my hands on. I just buy what I think is good. I'm more of a packrat. Heh!

I love to collects are amish cookbooks ("taste of home" cookbooks more than 300), depression glasses, scrapbooking, Gingerbread stuff, CANDLE ( more than 50 in boxes),plants insides/outdoors and family pictures/history

Back