What are you love to collect??

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I love collect monkeys as I am so crazy over the monkeys lol .. I want to share with you to show the picture ..

Crazyovermonkeys3.gif

geez that quite alots LOL..

I collects Cherished Teddies, and Indians

My bf collects eagles and indians.

:giggle: :giggle: SherryCherish

love collect monkeys lol .. even same with Toronto Maple Leafs from NHL team lol lol . I love to collect dogs but nah not need to collect dogs lol >> I wanna real dog with me but money blah lol

Wish I have boyfriend so I can know what he collect ?? hmm lol

Lev going to be jealous, since he's a monkey lover also....:lol:

I collect Angels, Bean babies , Precious Moments and Dolls....

I collect those Coca-Cola collections and anything that has sunflowers on it.

I collect postcards, feathers and pretty little rocks/pebbles/shells

I collect vintage dogs, fiesta (homer laughlin), pretty rocks and shells.

sequoias said:
I collect postcards, feathers and pretty little rocks/pebbles/shells

no no no he collect sweetheart :lol: *his girlfriend* hehehehehe :laugh2:

I collect furby, coins, and antingue teacup and saucers. I have my grandma's teacup and saucers. But I know she had more and I will find out where it is.

^Angel^ said:
Lev going to be jealous, since he's a monkey lover also....:lol:

I collect Angels, Bean babies , Precious Moments and Dolls....

Probably yeah lol wait and see if he saw the pictures that I collect the monkeys lol :lol:

Furby? lol.. cool

I wonder if anyone collect few years ago, 101 dalomoation (dogs) from McDonald. I have 99 but need 2 urghh.. I still keep it!!

SherryCherish said:
Furby? lol.. cool

I wonder if anyone collect few years ago, 101 dalomoation (dogs) from McDonald. I have 99 but need 2 urghh.. I still keep it!!

I collect 101 dalmation dogs before but not anymore :( cause my mom threw them out garbage how rude of my mom hehe but I collect my monkeys so she cant threw out hehe cause she cant threw it out in my home hehe.. when I live with my mom she threw out my fave dog dalmation grrrrrr at her .. i have 2 of dalmation from macdonlad but now lost wahhhhh that my fave one! lol ..unless I have dalmation mug cup whew! still at my home in box lol. I love dalmation whoo lol

I collect different Native American items, Eagles and Wolves -- variety of things from blankets to pictures to collectable statues

Interesting to see everyone's taste of collections. :thumb:

FlyFree, I knew you gotta be collecting eagles and wolves because you talk about them a lot. ;)

I collect candles different type of smelling favors, Cinnamon incense sticks, shells/sands in glass jars from Florida and California. (I pick them up myself from the beach) That's about all I can think of. I'm a really craft person that loves crafts and if that can be a collection too? then yes that's what I collect.

DeafMonkey, I had a strong feeling that you collect monkeys. :giggle:

of course all of you guys are loved gathering your favorite things which it's your hobby part of your heart..

I do collection "Bulldogs" slaute/stuffed/paper/poster so much more... I cannot even descripation pretty awful lot.. *chuckles* plus real alive two bulldogs.. both dogs are my collection too.. ha ha Oh just being silly am I ?

Cheri!!! Ohhh myyyy.. I love crafts too.. must go to craft shows.. even i making many different crafts myself. Wedding, florals, decorte on walls, etc. much more.. I love to creative.

Cheri said:
DeafMonkey, I had a strong feeling that you collect monkeys. :giggle:

YUP! :giggle: .. I have some more monkeys but can't find :( .

When I see at the mall or store or else to see " monkeys " then I must get it! or buy it! lol lol lol ...

i collect guitar picks, whiskey bottles, and shark teeth.

AJ, *shivers* you said.. ss-sha-a-rrrk teeth?

Kill'em and steal shark's teeth or.... buy at the store ?

Back