What are you here for?

What are you here for?

• Here to debate! I know I can win!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Just chatting. Chat Chat Chat that's all.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • To have more posts than those big members!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post nothing. Just spying around, heh

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • To be the worst member, and wanting to be banned!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • To find those who need care, love, pity, they need me!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Yea, I miss those religion threads. LOL! I was enjoying my :popcorn:

me either... :giggle: It's really hot and thrilling debates... It's very interesting to see many ADers make good answer to questions etc. It's not just religion but CI as well...

I'm here to learn something from each person, sharing view points, debates, getting the knowledge of other people's opinions and facts. :)

Yes very true... It's good education for us.

I dunno about "new" friends, it's hard to trust people those days, It's like this, Once you become friends with people, some can turned their back on you and betrayed the friendship, not everyone is loyal to their friends. I've learned a great amount of deal about people, which is "watch your back, can't trust everyone." ;)

Yeah you are right, can't trust anyone 100 percent...

I believe the "Debate" section suits you. You are very good at debating around this forum, seriously :ugh3:

:o Thank you for nice compliment.. :o

Here to debate! I know I can win! sound "brag" to me. You should add something like that agree/disagree or with good knowledge/education or whatever... instead of I know I can win!

I would feel being brag if I vote "Here to debate! I know I can win!"... I rather not... :giggle:

Here to debate! I know I can win! sound "brag" to me. You should add something like that agree/disagree or with good knowledge/education or whatever... instead of I know I can win!

I would feel being brag if I vote "Here to debate! I know I can win!"... I rather not... :giggle:

:popcorn:

:giggle:

Hello mein süsse,
I am back, It is a long time... you know, i was very busy and leave my apt soon, still left 3 Weeks, then live together with my friend Peggy. You know her :)

I agree with you about vote 1st "..... i can win!" win --> what for? *puzzled*
I voted 2rd :)

I stumbled on this group while searching for deaf clubs and the CI. I wanted to learn more about CI and people. I do enjoy myself here and feeling comfortable. Yes I love all the debate threads because I learn so much from listening to others. Suzi

Hello mein süsse,
I am back, It is a long time... you know, i was very busy and leave my apt soon, still left 3 Weeks, then live together with my friend Peggy. You know her :)

I agree with you about vote 1st "..... i can win!" win --> what for? *puzzled*
I voted 2rd :)

Herzlich Willkommen, Liebling :hug:

Yes I know Peggy... It's super that you live together with her.

Yes, we will see you on sunday and will talk about drive together to Handsomesmiley & his wife.

Yeah, I cannot vote "I know I can win"... :o :giggle:

Herzlich Willkommen, Liebling :hug:

Yes I know Peggy... It's super that you live together with her.

Yes, we will see you on sunday and will talk about drive together to Handsomesmiley & his wife.

Yeah, I cannot vote "I know I can win"... :o :giggle:

Good, that you are still remmy, who is Peggy? She will support me, i can save my money lol

yeaaaah, we will to see on 16th June again and visit to Sam with his wife at the BBQ Party. I hope it wouldn`t bad weather over here.
*ummm* If you did vote for "...I can win!" What did you expect for here? I know, that is nothing.....lol :giggle:
Now I will read it all on alldeaf

Good to put up for why each of us and what to think of this AD. I'm here to love to meet new friends, share POVs and etc. I love it. Oh yeah, really miss religion sections. Thanks Puyo. :giggle:

I voted here just for chat and learn about everyone's opinions and more.

Just curious, what are you more forward to be here in AD? I am sure this is the questions we never thought of..

I picked the CHAT option vote, because I love all Deaf surroundings as we understand a lot about each other and share similar experiences, which means a lot to me.

You can live almost anywhere, even in farmland, and still know what's up with lots other Deaf! That's inspiring and just warm feeling to know we are welcome to chat with other Deaf and share opinions, stories, news, etc.

The reason why I am here is that I like talking to the deaf/hoh friends :cool:

Wow very picky head. :roll:

Wow very picky head. :roll:

:jaw: I never thought about your post because I thought you would share your sense of humor with my sense of humor post. I was not realized that you got an offense by my post and insult me as picky head. I cannot beleive this...

I made sense of humor to post to say that I feel being brag if I vote "Here Debate, I know I can win"... I rather not... :giggle: Is it offense to you or what?

Well that depends on which area you mean here in general chat to go off topic see interesting things-just chat.My general area I go is CI and HA's there I go for support and knowledge,because when I found out I needed a CI I felt scared repulsed by some picture I saw online and wanted to open a vein! Now through friends I feel Ive made here I am not alone and alot less scared. Lets face it, your friends and family may say they understand how you feel but I dont think they really can.

Back