What are you here for?

What are you here for?

• Here to debate! I know I can win!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Just chatting. Chat Chat Chat that's all.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • To have more posts than those big members!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post nothing. Just spying around, heh

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • To be the worst member, and wanting to be banned!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • To find those who need care, love, pity, they need me!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Hwy99

Reaction score
Just curious, what are you more forward to be here in AD? I am sure this is the questions we never thought of..

Interesting question. None of the choices fit. This requires some real self examination of me from me.

I love language; period. I love sign language. I also love the internet.

I've had deaf friends in the past and enjoyed being with them very much. I have none now and my sign language has deteriorated. This upsets me but my time tends to be limited and I also have a problem with hunting down a deaf person to be friends with. In the past my friendship with a deaf person just happened, the way any friendship happens -- ''Oh hi, how are you?" Then we find we like each other and spend time together.

When I stumbled on this forum I thought, "Wow, this is great. I think I'll stick around here for a while."

I will probably stay until people get sick of me and toss me out.

my guess is to be here for techies chatting especially mobiles and wireless stuffs.

I am here for education, challenge, communication and debate to learn somethin' new. Sometimes, it is good for the brain to keep functionin'. And, also I like to read ADers' posts. ;)

none of choices are right so I'm just here to lurk and post whenever i feel like it.. if worthless threads that i like to read but I'm not gonna reply I'll go :io: simple as that ;)

Just chatting and getting to know them, it could be friends, enjoying to read whatever they need to say or... whatever... you name it. :)

My friend told me about this site last summer and used it as an advertisement. I thought was just for ads and didnt pay attention to it at first. Little by little, I started realizing that there were different topics especially about deaf education, culture, CIs, and ASL which are big things in my life due to my job so I was hooked!

I am here cuz I love reading and it is another form of reading. I need my mind stimulated and this does the job. :)

Will stay here until I get tossed out or I get bored with it. As long as there are hot debates brought up, it will continue to be interesting. :)

My friend told me about this site last summer and used it as an advertisement. I thought was just for ads and didnt pay attention to it at first. Little by little, I started realizing that there were different topics especially about deaf education, culture, CIs, and ASL which are big things in my life due to my job so I was hooked!

I am here cuz I love reading and it is another form of reading. I need my mind stimulated and this does the job. :)

Will stay here until I get tossed out or I get bored with it. As long as there are hot debates brought up, it will continue to be interesting. :)

Yeah it's very exciting when the hot debates coming up, I absolutely love them :D

I am sure u enjoyed the bickering in the CI threads too, heh? I had to end up laughing and reaching for my :popcorn: at myself. LOL!

Yeah honestly, I do enjoy bickering in the CI threads. Seriously I total against implanting on the children, but somehow I left those threads because I know those threads are not for me...

Yeah honestly, I do enjoy bickering in the CI threads. Seriously I total against implanting on the children, but somehow I left those threads because I know those threads are not for me...

Can u predict which category will be next for hot debates? It seems like the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice is really "hot" now. :giggle:

Can u predict which category will be next for hot debates? It seems like the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice is really "hot" now. :giggle:

Yeah that one is starting to getting hotter :P Even tough those debate was not about the pro-life or pro-choice hehe!

Back