Weird Food Combinations

AJ

Reaction score
i dont know if this has been posted before but

what are ur weird food combinations?
like....

sometimes i put ketchup on my mashed potatos
i like to eat m&ms with potato chips or pretzels.
i put hot sauce on tuna noodle cassarole

thats all i can think of right now.

I like put ketchup on my sandwich (depend on what kind), dip grilled cheese with ketchup, I sometimes like potato chips and dip in ketchup. Yes I am ketchup fan! LOL! I like to put grape jelly on crackers. I did that since I was a kid and I still do it! I can't think of something else!

AJ said:
i dont know if this has been posted before but

what are ur weird food combinations?
like....

sometimes i put ketchup on my mashed potatos
i like to eat m&ms with potato chips or pretzels.
i put hot sauce on tuna noodle cassarole

thats all i can think of right now.

this isn't a weird food combination ,but it looks weird i smash grahm crackers in my bowl and pour milk on it and eat it ..instead of dipping the grahm cracker in a glass of milk.

How does this sound, Homemade chicken noodle soup, mixed with Heinz famous ketcup? Its my family tradition always does that! Msot people think our family is outta of mind!

But tell ya this, its real YUMMMMMMY! taste better than without ketcup! More flavor!!!

This isn't that weird, but I enjoy taking flower tortillas, and strips of southwestern seasoned chicken, pouring queso on it, and wrapping it up and eating it like a burrito.

SherryCherish said:
choclate ice cream or shake with FF (yummy)

maconari cheese and chicken must with.

I think its better with strawberry or vanilla shakes....

ella said:
this isn't a weird food combination ,but it looks weird i smash grahm crackers in my bowl and pour milk on it and eat it ..instead of dipping the grahm cracker in a glass of milk.

I do this with saltines. My Dad got me hooked on it. It's a redneck delicacy. Also good for insomnia.

brianb

Spaghetti with meatsauce, topped with habanero pepper sauce and a side of cornbread.

Believe it or not, spaghetti with cornbread rocks! Hot spaghetti is killer too.

brianb

I dip hot chips in mustard and ketchup together...sour cream and jam on triscuits...vegemite spread on buttered toast or bagel...

potato chips in sangas....

My weird habit, I alway put the ketcup on the top rice, sausage and egg, other food something and that is me that my way.

I eat ketchup on the eggs, Ketchup on any potato, pretzels with yellow mustard, Mac and Cheese with ketchup, Grielled cheese sandwich with mayo. thats what I only think so far that I eat weird.

But my friend ate WEIRDEST food I ever see.. She ate sandwich with bolonga, strawberry jelly, peanut butter, mayo, and yellow mustard. She said its good.. I was like EW!

cental34 said:
This isn't that weird, but I enjoy taking flower tortillas, and strips of southwestern seasoned chicken, pouring queso on it, and wrapping it up and eating it like a burrito.

Well, Cental, it might be weird if they were "flower".
:thumb:

Mine's not too weird, either; I use ranch dressing with food of all kinds other than in salads.

You want Weird? I'll give ya weird! My dad used to take two slices of white bread, slather them with mayonaisse, and spread cold canned baked beans on top, then eat it like a sandwich. Gag!

I once caught my stepdad making a peanut butter, mustard, pickle, and cheese sandwich. ??????

My husband likes to eat Mint chocolate chip ice cream with Pineapple sauce on top... Gurrrrrrrrggggggg......

Ooh, forgot to add this one. My grandpa used to eat whole onions just like he was eating an apple. Chomp chomp

veggie salad with little pieces of apple. i had it for lunch in school today

Back