Wanted to share this with you guys, so enjoy.

I believe I did saw that picture up on myspace. I love it! Good looking couples you guys are. I see true love there in both of your guys eyes. ;)

Aww what a lovely couple....Beautiful view 2!!

I like tulips flower swarming all over while you sitting w/your bf...

It's Amazing so beauftiful background....
One day I would love to pay visit out there.... :)

I can see distance the Seattle tower... My daughter pointed, oh that tower is Toronto.. I did tell her, No (my daughter's name), Actually it's Seattle tower and showned her the usa map where is Seattle tower at..
She say, Oh...

Cute she say that!

WOW! What a beautiful pictures!!!! :thumb:

Our first picture for Christmas Picture, for our family's presents also.

melngalen1.jpg

galennmel3.jpg

You could see downtown of Seattle, Space Needle and Mt Rainer, all of stuffs behind of us. ;)

Aww beautiful pics, ya both looked so happy. :)

Beautiful pictures with background... I'm agree that you should put those picture on the wall...

I remember that your thread somewhere that you both together sit around plenty of beautiful tulips... That's picture is best one, I ever seen.

*curious* who take the picture of you both... It look from those picture is good photographer.

Cool and really nice photos... ;)

Just one of those days you don't need an umbrella or a winter outfit for these pixs-- :lol:

~RR

Beautiful pictures with background... I'm agree that you should put those picture on the wall...

I remember that your thread somewhere that you both together sit around plenty of beautiful tulips... That's picture is best one, I ever seen.

*curious* who take the picture of you both... It look from those picture is good photographer.

My friend who is not an AD member lives around here in Seattle took the pic of us. We gave him a nice dinner at Azteca mexican restaurant. They got good food. :) He used a tripod with a Sony 7.2 megapixel digital camera.

Cool and really nice photos... ;)

Just one of those days you don't need an umbrella or a winter outfit for these pixs-- :lol:

~RR

At least a break from the soggy winter we've had so far. It's been clear and sunny lately so far for 2 days now with not a cloud in the sky.

Thanks! ;)

And, Sequoias answered your question ;)

He's a great friend to doing that for us :D

Back