Wanted to share this with you guys, so enjoy.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Our first picture for Christmas Picture, for our family's presents also.

melngalen1.jpg

galennmel3.jpg

You could see downtown of Seattle, Space Needle and Mt Rainer, all of stuffs behind of us. ;)

Look nice the background and good couple

ummm I see your ring so are you engagned?? I see your left hand on the ring? lol :lol: dont know if I am wrong ha

Look nice the background and good couple

ummm I see your ring so are you engagned?? I see your left hand on the ring? lol :lol: dont know if I am wrong ha

Thanks!

I wish that Im engaged! :lol: But that ring is from my grandma for my sweet 16 years old which is my birthday stone, Ruby on the ring. ;)

Thanks!

I wish that Im engaged! :lol: But that ring is from my grandma for my sweet 16 years old which is my birthday stone, Ruby on the ring. ;)

Ahh lol ok.. same I did ask my sister are you engaged? she said nope I just tease her .. she is 17 yrs old .. she put ring on her left hand where is the engagned or married ring :)

Ahh lol ok.. same I did ask my sister are you engaged? she said nope I just tease her .. she is 17 yrs old .. she put ring on her left hand where is the engagned or married ring :)

Lol, you silly girl! I just put that ring on my left hand to show that I'm taken and even, I like to wearing the ring that my grandma gave me, she's very special to me. ;)

Very nice pictures! I went to Highland Park on Queen Anne many times. The view to the combination of Space Needle, Downtown Seattle and others is so amazing! I enjoy it! :thumb:

Lol, you silly girl! I just put that ring on my left hand to show that I'm taken and even, I like to wearing the ring that my grandma gave me, she's very special to me. ;)

Yup :).. when I tease her and she went said scoffs or pffft at me :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww..you guys are sooo beautiful together! I love this picture.. you should hang it up on your wall in the bedroom! :cool:

Back