Video of Jess....

Damn, Look what I started, got a couple girls excited, one guy scared or scar'd for life....lol

I got family in West Palm Beach and Daytona... hope to visit sometimes, I also want to take my son to WDW as he is getting old enough to enjoy it now.

I fight to win, what can I say? :lol: Whatever I have to do to get you down... that's what's going to happen... :twisted:

Usually i dont get sceard when getting in fights, maybe nervous. I think i would be afraid to get in a fight with you. X_x

Me I will hit, like a brick wall... but never get close enough that I can grab hold of you or grab me... thats the biggest mistake they make... there will be a few cracks and screams, not from me, I just grunt and groan...lol

I got into a fight, minding my own business and this Big fellow jumped me ( thinking I was someone else ) my punches didnt phase him, but when grabbed me I manuvered into a headlock on him, there was this small crack, he instantly dropped me and backed off.... I think I hurt him, but didnt have to worry with him anymore. My wife says I dont know my own strength...although I feel weak I can probly wrestle a bull to the ground.

I love the crisp sound of arms popping...lol

Back