Tyler's Graduation pictures/video

Both in Reno and Rochester,NY I wanna to MOVE out and be in warm nice climate!
TrippLA said:
You means in Nevada?

Your son is cute in his graduation gown and cap! And you sure are a VERY proud mom! smiling You want to move to warmer climate...is there a state/city that you're thinking about moving to someday? I can undy you wanting to live in warmer state cuz I moved from Wisconsin back to Oklahoma and love the warm/hot weather here in Oklahoma. I don't even miss the snow.

Oh yeah! I am so proud of him learning SO much in Pre-school!!! He'll go to K full day this fall!

Probably Austin, Texas but we haven't decide 100% yet. It won't happen till 2-3 years from now. Then we'll know more by then. We just open talk and brain storming.

I won't miss the snow either!!!!!!!!!!
Peachy Lady said:
Your son is cute in his graduation gown and cap! And you sure are a VERY proud mom! smiling You want to move to warmer climate...is there a state/city that you're thinking about moving to someday? I can undy you wanting to live in warmer state cuz I moved from Wisconsin back to Oklahoma and love the warm/hot weather here in Oklahoma. I don't even miss the snow.

aww bless his heart... He graduate from preschool! CONGRATES!! :angel:

Psst.... I left you a comment!!

Thanks everyone! My bf and I are so proud of him! Even my mom!!! I sent her Email and she felt she is there! :) I probably will cry when he go to Kindergarten!!! :giggle:

Aww so cute son u have here.. Wow, your son going to full K this fall same as my son.

Thanks! He's cute kid but he can be pain in ass!!!

PurrMeow said:
Aww so cute son u have here.. Wow, your son going to full K this fall same as my son.

LakeTahoe said:
Thanks! He's cute kid but he can be pain in ass!!!

Lol yea my son can be pain in ass too. He usually is very stubborn in different ways. :hyper:

Oh yes I know what you mean! My son is strong willed..so alot of work to make him to be a good boy!!! Geez...ha!

Other than that he's a good kid though. He is funny too! :)

PurrMeow said:
Lol yea my son can be pain in ass too. He usually is very stubborn in different ways. :hyper:

Back