Three of Us

Very cute people -- and, GOOD pictures, too ! :thumb:
Thanks CyberRed!!! I am waiting for him to come here to check it out. I tmail him yesterday to let him know. He was thrilled to hear that.

Good Picture, Redheadgrrl! How weird that they were there and u just bumped in them! that is awesome u got to meet Linuxgold and see Mrs. Linuxgold again! Look like yall had fun there! :) Thanks for sharing that with us! :)
I didnt know they were coming. It was nice surprise to see them.

Great pixs Redheadgrrl! Sounds like u had a great time while there and meeting up with LinuxGold and Mrs LinuxGold! :thumb:

Awww what a nice picture!! Glad you finally met them :) and nice to hear about his wife too...

Yeah!! It was great meeting RedheadGrrl!! She's sooo sweet!!! Yeah, Mrs. LinuxGold is my sweetie!! :) Thanks everyone for your compliments and let's meet somewhere someday!!

This was a big blessing to meet RedheadGrrl, Alex and E. Now who's next? :)

Yeah!! It was great meeting RedheadGrrl!! She's sooo sweet!!! Yeah, Mrs. LinuxGold is my sweetie!! :) Thanks everyone for your compliments and let's meet somewhere someday!!

You weren't what I expected, I thought you were someone with tattoos all over his body. :giggle:

FINALLLY Linux!!! I was waiting for you to check it out.. ;)

It was great to meet you. It was good to see Mrs LinuxGold AGAIN!!

Your pictures are so beautiful three of you. I glad that you met them in real peron. You are very lucky to meet them. Thank you for sharing the pictures with me, RHG!!! :D

Your pictures are so beautiful three of you. I glad that you met them in real peron. You are very lucky to meet them. Thank you for sharing the pictures with me, RHG!!! :D
Thanks HiBluE!!! I was very glad too. Smile!!!

Cheri,

Tattoo???!?! What made you think I got 'em?

When you posted your sexual fantasies, sexual hobbies and even poems, I wondered in the back of my mind what would LinuxGold really looked like? I've had a picture in the back of my mind that you would be someone who has tattoos, a six pack and a die hard hot looking stud. :Oops:

:giggle: Cheri

You all look lovely in the picture... Yes I´m agree with others that you all are cute people... :D

Wow !! I am very familiar with these
pictures background...

Because I was only a few feet away from you
at our same former school I was there for
the same festival, too !! I just missed the chance
to meet all three of you and I had a little pager
with me BUT I left my pager at someone else
where I cannot use it until after the festival.

Back