Three of Us

RedheadGrrl

Premium Member
Reaction score
LinusGold, myself and Mrs LinusGold at my old school Apple Festival last Saturday. It was abt time to met LinuxGold. I knew Mrs LinuxGold from deaf school. We grew up till she graduated in 1980, myself 1981 then We hadnt see each other till our school reunion in 2000. She wasnt herself 6 yrs ago but now when she is with her new hubby. She looks so much happier. She and LinusGold are so good couple. Heres the picture of us.

LinusGold, Myself and MrsLinuxGold

Myself and Mrs LinuxGold

LinuxGold and Myself

Awww awesome pictures, even Mrs. LinuxGold is sure pretty, no wonder why LinuxGold married her. ;)

Nice pics of three of you. Its good that you met someone you know from deaf school after some years. ;)

Awesome! I'm glad you got the chance to meet both of them, RedheadGrrl ;)

Indeed, LinuxGold and his wife are good looking and they're a beaut! It's no wonder that LinuxGold has to be dazzled and tantalized by his wife's beauty which is good! ;)

Thanks!!!

Yes they are great couple. Just glad that Linusgold is a good guy for her. He made her happy and laugh. Everytime He was talking or make a joke. She laughs. It was great medicine for her. ;)

It was so lovely pictures three of you. Redheadgrrl Thanks for share the pictures with us.

Linux is really hilarious !! :lol:

Very cute people -- and, GOOD pictures, too ! :thumb:

Good Picture, Redheadgrrl! How weird that they were there and u just bumped in them! that is awesome u got to meet Linuxgold and see Mrs. Linuxgold again! Look like yall had fun there! :) Thanks for sharing that with us! :)

It was so lovely pictures three of you. Redheadgrrl Thanks for share the pictures with us.

Linux is really hilarious !! :lol:
Oh yes he is.. Oh my!!! He made me laugh too. So sweet guy. Mrs LinuxGold is very lucky to have him.

Back