This girl has insane bicycle skills!

Amazin' !! She is very good at balancin' on her bike ! :thumb:

i am so jealous ! :( even through i m ex-triathlete, ex-road bike racer, and now mtn biker. :(

i guess i dont have time for some tricks.. i just want to burn the fats. :)

That was really some incredible show of athleticism!! All the moves, tricks she was able to do, not once stepping off the bike or falling off...that's super awesome and can just imagine how many hours and falls she went through to achieve this! If there was such a rating from 1 to 10, she get a 10+ !!

Thanks for sharing this video with AD'ers! :thumb:

~RR

There is so many different talents people have and sure is amazing, and even animals. Like the girl on the bike, what a remarkable.

Wow, it's like she's doing figure skating with a bike. She's amazing!

Wow, This definitely put me in awe when I watched the video. The lady definitely got it going for her. Indeed, It must've took a lot of grueling hours to practice and it did pay off for her.

I know if it was me, I'd be falling flat on my face! :lol: Now that's not going to be a pretty sight. :lol:

That was really some incredible show of athleticism!! All the moves, tricks she was able to do, not once stepping off the bike or falling off...that's super awesome and can just imagine how many hours and falls she went through to achieve this! If there was such a rating from 1 to 10, she get a 10+ !!

Thanks for sharing this video with AD'ers! :thumb:

Yes, I was very impressed with her bicycle skills its incredible how she balances herself on the bike. I agree 10+

~RR

Wow, This definitely put me in awe when I watched the video. The lady definitely got it going for her. Indeed, It must've took a lot of grueling hours to practice and it did pay off for her.

I know if it was me, I'd be falling flat on my face! :lol: Now that's not going to be a pretty sight. :lol:

I wonder myself how many years of practice she put into this kind of talent. I am first to admit would fall on my face attempting that bicycle skill :lol:

Go see the juggler in the other tread by Kingofnoobs

To scary for me to even watch the whole thing, aside from being a bit dizzy!

Wow that's so awesome. She is so good with her bike.

Back