The pictures of my brother's Prom.

WHOOOOOA! What a beautiful pictures!!! What a BIG ass Hummer Limo!!!! I wanna go in for a RIDE! :giggle:

I hope he had a lot of fun with his girl, Katie and his wonderful friends!!!

Heath said:
You are welcome and No, I did not know that about the clause for a older / younger brother. That makes sense. I hope that does not change with the draft if they start it up again. A young boy who has no brothers or sisters and is the only child of the family does not have to go into the miliary wheter it is volunteer military duty or draft military duty. I know that one for sure.

That's correct about a guy who is the only child of guys which don't have brothers. Because they want to keep young boys to alive unless they want to volunteer that's it. Don't matter if they already have sisters, they still need to volunteer but if they are old thant heir own brothers then they might have to go, if young than their brothers, don't have unless they volunteer also. I learned that from my dad.

EagleCherokee63 said:
WOW!!! HUGE HUMMER!! AND Prettiest and Handsomes PROM!!!! My memory missed my high school prom. FUN!!! HHMMM!!! :dance: :bump: :jaw: :dance2: :cheers:

Yeppers, thanks! It's huge hummer :giggle: Of course, I miss my high school prom also :giggle:

LakeTahoe said:
WHOOOOOA! What a beautiful pictures!!! What a BIG ass Hummer Limo!!!! I wanna go in for a RIDE! :giggle:

I hope he had a lot of fun with his girl, Katie and his wonderful friends!!!

Of course, I want to ride in that Hummer Limo BUT $$$$$$$!

Of course, he had a lot of fun with his girl and friends ;)

Nice pictures! Yes, your brother looks like you :)

That's the first time I have seen a picture of that hummer limo! I hope I will get a ride in it one day :D

Beautiful pictures! Love all the girls' dresses! Your brother is very handsome and looked so happy to be with his girl. :aw: Thanks for sharing them with us and I really enjoyed them all! :)

ButterflyGirl said:
Nice pictures! Yes, your brother looks like you :)

That's the first time I have seen a picture of that hummer limo! I hope I will get a ride in it one day :D

Thanks! :lol: thanks again...

Yeppers, but I saw pretty alot of Hummer Limo in Michigan ;)

Catmandu said:
Beautiful pictures! Love all the girls' dresses! Your brother is very handsome and looked so happy to be with his girl. :aw: Thanks for sharing them with us and I really enjoyed them all! :)

Thanks! I do love all of their dresses too. :aw: Thanks. Of course, he's very happpy with his girlfriend to the Prom and he said he love to being with her no matter what it is. You're welcome! Im very glad that you really enjoyed them all ;)

Ohh that's wonderful - I can see everyone look special on their Prom day - we call it Debutante ball here.

Can't believe the size of your brother's limo!!

Tamara said:
Ohh that's wonderful - I can see everyone look special on their Prom day - we call it Debutante ball here.

Can't believe the size of your brother's limo!!

Thanks! Yeppers of course ;)

Oh yeah, that's very huge hummer limo :giggle:

Back