The pictures of my brother's Prom.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Just wanted to share the pictures with all of you guys, I miss him so much. He's already grew up, he's 18 years old right now, He's going to graudate this year from High School :( I felt soo old!

4ab9re2.jpg

That's my brother, Robert.

271are2.jpg

That's my mom and my brother, Robert.

ab61re2.jpg

That's my brother, Robert and his girlfriend, Katie.

30cbre2.jpg

34adre2.jpg

:aw: A picture of them kissing.

5934re2.jpg

That's my brother, Robert and his best friend Kyle

5ba6re2.jpg

The boys: In red tux is Kyle, in white tux is my brother, in light blue tux is my brother's friend, Cookie, in pink tux is my brother's friend, Kenny, in black and white tux is my cousin Jessica's date and another guy that I don't know who.

bfa9re2.jpg

That's Kyle and his date & that's my brother, Robert and his girlfriend, Katie.

8276re2.jpg

That's Cookie in light blue tux and his date, my brother Robert and his girlfriend Katie, and that's my cousin Jessica in blue dress and her date.

c1a4re2.jpg

That's everybody going to the Prom in Hummer Limo.

Enjoy!

wow they re so beautiful! ur bro look so much alike you. Hummer limo? thats awesome!! Thanks for sharing here. I bet they had a blast time there.

SherryCherish said:
wow they re so beautiful! ur bro look so much alike you. Hummer limo? thats awesome!! Thanks for sharing here. I bet they had a blast time there.

Thanks! My brother look so much alike me? Yikes, wow all of my sisters and brothers looks like me?! :giggle: Yeppers, it's Hummer Limo, it's very awesome! You're welcome! Of course, they had a blast time there ;)

Cool Limo Hummer he got to ride in and what is he gonna do after high school ? and if I understand it right your brother is hearing? Is he gonna join the U.S. Marine Corps or what is he gonna do, go to college ? Also is he gonna marry his high school sweetheart ?

Heath said:
Cool Hummer he got to ride in and what is he gonna do and if I understand it right your brother is hearing? Is he gonna join the U.S. Marine Corps or what is he gonna do, go to college ? Also is he gonna marry his high school sweetheart ?

Yeppers, it's Hummer. He's hearing of course. I don't know what he really want to do but I remember last time, he told me that he want to become Pro Baseball Player, he's really good player in Baseball team in High School. He told me that he love his girlfriend so much, but I don't know if they will end up to marry or not? Because it's hard to tell, but thanks!

Oh awsome and beautiful pix. I wish I was there when my baby bro was having prom at his high school. i was not there .. WAiling

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, it's Hummer. He's hearing of course. I don't know what he really want to do but I remember last time, he told me that he want to become Pro Baseball Player, he's really good player in Baseball team in High School. He told me that he love his girlfriend so much, but I don't know if they will end up to marry or not? Because it's hard to tell, but thanks!

Cool, I hope your brother sets out to reach his goals and from the picture of your brother and his girlfriend. I got to say they make a good couple. :) :thumb:

PurrMeow said:
Oh awsome and beautiful pix. I wish I was there when my baby bro was having prom at his high school. i was not there .. WAiling

Thanks, I wish that I was there when my brother went to the Prom since I live in Washington and my brother's prom is today at May 18 so my sister took the pictures for me ;)

Heath said:
Cool, I hope your brother sets out to reach his goals and from the picture of your brother and his girlfriend. I got to say they make a good couple. :) :thumb:

Thanks! I hope so too but I don't care what my brother want to become then I would be proud for him no matter what it is. And, thank you for saying about him and his girlfriend.

Also let you know that my dad told me that Army/Marine/Navy's laws that they cannot force young boys who already have older brother enter in the Army/Marine/Navy unless they ask for it, that's it. My father, mostly of men in my families did enter in Army/Navy/Marine.

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! I hope so too but I don't care what my brother want to become then I would be proud for him no matter what it is. And, thank you for saying about him and his girlfriend.

Also let you know that my dad told me that Army/Marine/Navy's laws that they cannot force young boys who already have older brother enter in the Army/Marine/Navy unless they ask for it, that's it. My father, mostly of men in my families did enter in Army/Navy/Marine.

You are welcome and No, I did not know that about the clause for a older / younger brother. That makes sense. I hope that does not change with the draft if they start it up again. A young boy who has no brothers or sisters and is the only child of the family does not have to go into the miliary wheter it is volunteer military duty or draft military duty. I know that one for sure.

WOW!!! HUGE HUMMER!! AND Prettiest and Handsomes PROM!!!! My memory missed my high school prom. FUN!!! HHMMM!!! :dance: :bump: :jaw: :dance2: :cheers:

Back