Southern heat wave blamed for 33 deaths

Oi, oi, oi! :roll: It just happens! Not global warming. Don't argue. We're never eye to eye on something. Just make sure drink plenty of water. I worked outside with above 100. Yes, it was hot. And I drink a lot of water and gatorade.

The US troops walking with 50 pounds gears under sun at 120 degrees in Iraq. And they all drink water a lot.

Excuse me, You are just fucking don't respect my opinion.

In my opinion, it's from global warming, period. ;)

Oi, oi, oi! :roll: It just happens! Not global warming. Don't argue. We're never eye to eye on something. Just make sure drink plenty of water. I worked outside with above 100. Yes, it was hot. And I drink a lot of water and gatorade.

The US troops walking with 50 pounds gears under sun at 120 degrees in Iraq. And they all drink water a lot.

Actually, the temperatures in Iraq and Kuwait are 140 degrees, 120 is in the shade if they're lucky. But it will break after September. And they will have semi-winter weather.

I know cuz i've got friends over there, and my boyfriend is there now.

Wow, sorry to hear about your cat.

It sucks when anyone dies because of weather. However, more people around the world are killed by cold temperatures than hot. Hooray for global warming!!!

So you want more CO² going up in the atmosphere, increasing temps up above 150ºF? I know -- bad joke! :)

Seriously, I hate global warming. Last week, I couldn't stand the heat at Walt Disney World. I felt exausted all day and every day long! One day, I had to stay in the hotel with AC. I just got tired the day before and didn't felt like going to the parks and ride attractions... :( But the day after, I struggled to visit the theme parks, but still got tired! It's like my face was burning in Orlando!!! Phew... I'm back home, but with no central A/C, but two weeks later, I get to live in my own with central A/C. I've got to use it sparangly, to save costs in A/C'ing... Fans did a little help for cooling my bedroom, where I am typing at the time of writing.

finally had change in temps the past weekend.. but this week it went back in 100's... i hope we will have storms here by weekend.. seriously we need the rain to break the heat wave and bring cool temps here..

did u know that we had heat wave here in 1980's then it stopped.. then now it get hot like 1980's. I checked the record on hot temps. the last time it was this hot was in 1953. 104 on that day.. intersting? usually it get hot by late July and early August.. and it is almost the end of the month? weird..damn that high pressure ridge which is stuck here! i wish it would MOVE !!!!! so it should be back to normal by now but not yet!.. oh well~! grrr..

All of you need to move down here ( New England ). We had 50's degree all this week. I wear sweatshirt and long pants. brrrrrr It was so cold during evening 48 degree. I put thick blanket during sleep.

No man sleeps in my bed to keep me warmer. :cry: I miss to put my cold feet around in my husband's warmer legs.

yeah i heard that, kalista.. it would be nice to move to New England... snow and everything.. ha.. :D

I would, but if I were to go to Walt Disney World, it'd be a hassle to fly down to Orlando. Even Downtown Disney, where I'd love to walk around everyday, look at the small ocean waves, and have fun during the night, even visiting House of Blues! :)

So, no thanks! :)

As a born and bred new englander, I know what Kalista means, that whole area is usually cooler than the south during the summer. I remember when the highs were 90, not the 100's that we've been having down here. plus humidity was better up there.

It has been so hot down in Georgia for couple of weeks now. I think there is a relief on the way later this week-end. I haven't watched the news to know what to expect this week-end.

As for moving out of the South, I don't think I would leave the South for elsewhere anytime soon. I wouldn't mind settling in certain states like Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

This heat wave is incredible. The house has 2 AC's so I wonder what the power bill will be.

So you want more CO² going up in the atmosphere, increasing temps up above 150ºF? I know -- bad joke! :)

Seriously, I hate global warming. Last week, I couldn't stand the heat at Walt Disney World. I felt exausted all day and every day long! One day, I had to stay in the hotel with AC. I just got tired the day before and didn't felt like going to the parks and ride attractions... :( But the day after, I struggled to visit the theme parks, but still got tired! It's like my face was burning in Orlando!!! Phew... I'm back home, but with no central A/C, but two weeks later, I get to live in my own with central A/C. I've got to use it sparangly, to save costs in A/C'ing... Fans did a little help for cooling my bedroom, where I am typing at the time of writing.

That's true about more CO2 then would make global warming looks worse.

Oh my, just try to vist at Disneyland in Anaheim then wouldn't bad as one in Orlando.

Actually, the temperatures in Iraq and Kuwait are 140 degrees, 120 is in the shade if they're lucky. But it will break after September. And they will have semi-winter weather.

I know cuz i've got friends over there, and my boyfriend is there now.

in dry heat? I would rather to work in dry heat over humidity, I hate humidity.

Wow, sorry to hear about your cat.

It sucks when anyone dies because of weather. However, more people around the world are killed by cold temperatures than hot. Hooray for global warming!!!

Who cares? both of them aren't perfect, I rather to have cold weather over hot weather, plus neutral weather, mixed with cold and hot are my type.

There's different type of heat, dry and wet, wet heat is just other word for humidity.

We got a bit of a cooldown this morning, I woke up and it was cloudy. I was relieved when my dad walked in the front door and said it was raining in my truck - but it didnt last as long as I had hoped. When it all got to Mt Magazine it just all fizzled away, and Waldron ended up getting most of it. I wish it would rain nice and steadily here for about 2-3 days just to moisten everything up again and make it cooler.

Luckily though our AC is now back up and running. I know what its like to not have central heat/air because I grew up in a house that was built in the late 50s and I remember those extrememly hot days where we would hang a sheet over the doorway to the add-on den then turned on the window unit and made ourselves comfortable on that end of the house. At night we would open the windows and run fans in the bedrooms to keep cool.

In the winter though there were times wed come home from school to a cold house, so me and my brother had to shut the doors to the bedrooms and unused rooms then turn on the woodstove to warm up the living room and kitchen. We all had electric blankets during the winter so we stayed warm at night. I dont regret growing up in that house one bit though - it made me really appreciate modern conveniences such as central heat/air, and good plumbing that never freezes in the winter.

I just added a few threads, they haven't shown up yet.

But I'am still recovering from pneumonia, just because of simple air pollution and the heat and having an over-acidic body.

PLUS, those affected by the drug Biaxin are seriously murdered by the drug (given to those with bacterial pneumonia)....I knew how to take care of myself, and about ancient healing techniques, that's how I survived death 15-25 times. The ambulances around Toronto lately have been REALLY blaring loud, all over.

People that continue going to Western Doctors will not be healed. If they see Energy Workers, and Herbalists, and Naturopathic Doctors, they will be healed. They HAVE a choice to make more informed decisions, Western Doctors do not give them that choice!

And people still believe doctors know everything, and they know best, like some recorded belief stored in their brain replaying over and over again!

When will MANKIND wake up!

Neti pot for sinus health
Information on the neti pot and how it can benefit your health.
Neti pot for sinus health

Breathing Complications:
You need 5 bottles of the Lung Flush (some are most powerful than others), probably more!
It TREMENDOUSLY helps to do extra slow breathing exercises (like Falun Dafa)
And a yoga movement in particular where you put your hands on the grass, hang your head loose and just let the lung discharge the aveoli, air pollution faster. (Helps using Oil Of Oregano too).

Lugol's Liquid Iodine (it has 3 different types of iodine that are powerful enough to destroy the poisons, liquid iodine only has one type of iodine).

TONNES of Beneficial Bacteria (no dairy) like soy fermented bacteria to replenish all the bacteria being killed off, (or else your have no energy). Or Probiotic Bacteria, but you CANNOT drink chlorinated water using this!

And Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C every 3 hours that put oxygen into your cells and is quickly absorbed by the body, it also boosts the little aveoli sacs in your lungs when the air pollution is purged from the lungs with the lung flush.

You need to eat natural organic saurrkraut (NO CHEMICALS OR ADDITIVES), because your body would gag it up, or KIMCHI, for good bacteria.

Castor Oil & Real Organic Unsalted Butter together because many have been saved by this from the brink of death in the past, and your body needs oil, to digest protein, and you need to eat lots of small amounts of meat because the protein and fat from that would help build up your immune system. (organic would be the best).

2 glasses daily of Chlorophyll in water with ¼ tsp. of raw of manuku honey.

(Or lots of Alfalfa Sprouts and Alfalfa Tea), and Skullcap is good for pneumonia bacteria!

Give this message to everyone, because if you can just save one life, your make a HUGE difference.

So Casper’s Village was shunning him saying “Who are you, God?”, making him feel terrible, and he was hurt because
People were shrewding him for being who he is. But over a thought, he commented back:
I am not God, nor do I want to be God. I want to use my brain and think for myself and share my information, and if you can’t handle that
Don’t pass off shrewd remarks because YOU don’t understand or lack the intelligence to based on your years of schooling and church and things you believe, but are they true?, or can the people together become the voice of God for the world.

What makes what the church and the companies and the gov’t say true? They work to help people, but we’re not damaged, we can think for ourselves. But when liquour stores first came out (or at least back in my day in the 70’s, you had to have the scotch or brandy written down on a paper and the bottle covered with a brown paper bag, so the people wouldn’t see it and go crazy having a riot.? Now you walk in and go up and down the aisle’s choosing which liquor to drink on a hot humid day. What changed? The perception, that’s all!

So when reading the latest Yahoo News about the PM’s wife of France and how she made headlines because she wouldn’t share lunch with Bush but instead played with her friends and was taking care of her sore throat, and reading the spin of her being problematic and obnoxious!, remember what you’ve learned in some fairytales.

Back