Some days I ask "why me"

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle1989
Was sooo funny. Now if my mother talked into the recording to voice it would be extremely funny with her strong Irish Brog.

yeah it would be 10x funnier! BTW I'm Irish 2 "

My husband is Irish, complete with the accent! A lot of people who know us find it ironic that the "deaf girl" is the only one who can really understand him! lol

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle1989
Was sooo funny. Now if my mother talked into the recording to voice it would be extremely funny with her strong Irish Brog.

yeah it would be 10x funnier! BTW I'm Irish 2 "

My husband is Irish, complete with the accent! A lot of people who know us find it ironic that the "deaf girl" is the only one who can really understand him! lol

nice! Irish peeps are awesome.

Irish

nice! Irish peeps are awesome.

My Mom and Dad always say Arse instead of Ass. I was shocked when our Irish relatives visited I thought my parents had a strong accent but OMG. Plus the F word seems to be used rather frequently. I don't think it means the same to them. But, it was hard to explain that to my children. Couldn't understand them but the F word was plain as day. Funny!!!!!:angel:

My Mom and Dad always say Arse instead of Ass. I was shocked when our Irish relatives visited I thought my parents had a strong accent but OMG. Plus the F word seems to be used rather frequently. I don't think it means the same to them. But, it was hard to explain that to my children. Couldn't understand them but the F word was plain as day. Funny!!!!!:angel:

OMG :laugh2: so funny!!!!!!!
I don't have an Irish accent but I do sound like other girls in the world!

Funny

OMG :laugh2: so funny!!!!!!!
I don't have an Irish accent but I do sound like other girls in the world!
I'm so glad I can make you laugh. I love to laugh and am so glad I have a sense of humor.

The other day the news was talking about recalling some apple juice....
But, Closed Captioning said"recalling some brands of Jews" OMG

The same day news talking about rising drug costs for seniors but.....
Closed captioning said"raising Cocaine for seniors" ha ha

This is an old one you might have heard me tell but so funny.....
Same news talking about charter schools and African American test scores, but... Closed captioning said "African Americans have higher than average "testicles" that one was the funniest.

Hope to make you laugh!!!:angel:

Back