So funny...can't stop laughing!!

How did you get hold of my sexy pose pictures!!!???

JESS I mailed those to you in confidence!

That's so rude, I'm OK with it baby! Allow me to introduce to you the friendly folk in Appalachia! :D

the-less-you-give-a-****.jpg

In the words of my grandfather "as long as she fits in my truck, I could give a ************!" :laugh2::laugh2:

Oh my dear lord! :laugh2:

That's so unsettling.... :laugh2:

So what is it about me that strikes your fancy, is it my beat-y red kitten like eyes? *bats eyes* My extreme threatening nature towards creepers and threats to punch them in the face? My ability to drink people under the table, the Romanian accent? Or is it the motorcycle... it's the motorcycle, isn't it!? It's always the motorcycle! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Seriously though....the truck rule is disturbing... Lucky for me, I have a tiny little 2 door coop car.... it doesn't take much to fill that.... :ugh: :run:

Oh my dear lord! :laugh2:

That's so unsettling.... :laugh2:

So what is it about me that strikes your fancy, is it my beat-y red kitten like eyes? *bats eyes* My extreme threatening nature towards creepers and threats to punch them in the face? My ability to drink people under the table, the Romanian accent? Or is it the motorcycle... it's the motorcycle, isn't it!? It's always the motorcycle! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Seriously though....the truck rule is disturbing... Lucky for me, I have a tiny little 2 door coop car.... it doesn't take much to fill that.... :ugh: :run:

We're just alike, ya know? SO extroverted! :laugh2: hell at one point, Jiro assumed we were the same person! Just wild! :D

Should've went with it, yeah I sign in to multiple accounts for your fancy! LOL

We're just alike, ya know? SO extroverted! :laugh2: hell at one point, Jiro assumed we were the same person! Just wild! :D

Should've went with it, yeah I sign in to multiple accounts for your fancy! LOL

Oh my! :laugh2:

I think I'm a bit meaner than you are, Jess. :P You're all nice and sweet and I'm all mean and with the hissing and punching in the face.... *whispers* I gets in the troubles... for the viciousness and the violent things.... :ugh: :laugh2: *Slaps hand with ruler* Actually, I think in my case I get sprayed with water bottles... :laugh2: :ugh: You have a much longer fuse than I do... maybe when you're drinking your fuse is a bit shorter but on a day to day basis you're much nicer than I am by far! I have a low tolerance for BS up front and am definitely vicious! I has... a big... mouth... :ugh: I writes... the nasty emails... and I gets in the troubles... :ugh: I am defensive... :P CREEPERS! *cracks knuckles* Defensive and effective.... that's all that matters... :D As I said though, you're much sweeter than I am, at least for a while... :P

Oh wow, I had no idea! :laugh2: Well, spelling, punctuation and grammar are similar, but that comes with education... :dunno: Drinking... well that's what Tampa and high stress jobs do to you... :laugh2: ( Eastern European heritage has that toll as well :laugh2: ) Oh my... :laugh2: Well, we can't help being awesome, that comes with the territory. :P

Should have totally went with it, could have PM'd me! :laugh2:

Back