So funny...can't stop laughing!!

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't work....sorry, I can't delete my thread,

Look at post #11 below, Mark fixed it for me.

Last edited:
Didn't work....sorry, I can't delete my thread,

:lol:...well.....I'm still LOL'ing!....

10313989_887347821290656_1224420953651649606_n.jpg

RR....It was a video I saw on Facebook. I showed my hubby and we were both cracking up. It was about a girl trying to put a pair of jeans on that are way too tight. The things she does are so friggin funny.

Maybe someone brighter then I can find it and post it here. It really was the funniest thing I have seen in a really long time. It was called "Tag a girl who be like this". The video is not in english, but you don't need words to see how funny it is.

Ahh! I could not see a pic or video, I couldn't figure out what was making you laugh so much. :). Will be looking forward to seeing it if it gets posted here.

RR....It was a video I saw on Facebook. I showed my hubby and we were both cracking up. It was about a girl trying to put a pair of jeans on that are way too tight. The things she does are so friggin funny.

Maybe someone brighter then I can find it and post it here. It really was the funniest thing I have seen in a really long time.

There is a TV commercial for some cereal and it show a woman trying to put on jeans that way too tight , is that what you what where trying to post ?

Ahh! I could not see a pic or video, I couldn't figure out what was making you laugh so much. :). Will be looking forward to seeing it if it gets posted here.

It's on YouTube, so if you type in "Tag a girl that be like this" you can see the video. It's about 3 minutes long so watch it to the end.

There is a TV commercial for some cereal and it show a woman trying to put on jeans that way too tight , is that what you what where trying to post ?

No it's a foreign video on youtube. I gave the title so hopefully someone can figure out how to post it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqVlDlfYODQ]Tag a girl you know who's like this! - YouTube[/ame]

Angel1989, is this the one?

Um you thought that was funny? I got some dick and fart jokes for you then

Um you thought that was funny? I got some dick and fart jokes for you then

Ummmm....no thanks there are already threads here for your type of jokes. Some people can find humor without talking about "dicks and farts". Hey whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
No it's a foreign video on youtube. I gave the title so hopefully someone can figure out how to post it.

The ad for the cereal is something like that , the woman finally get her too tight jeans on but they're spilt in the ass. I guess the cereal got the idea from the utube.

Back