Slug Bug Video [ASL]

Freaky Candy, once a baby from other site, now she is grown lady. Hey you, Poweron I gave you two thumbs up! Nice editing!

WTF. You don't noticed her picture? Her husband Chris is Aghori but i can't remember his old sn was but all his old different avatars were strong gore.

Yup, still to this day! :P

KoolAidAcid
DarkBloodyAcid
CookieMonster

That's hubby!

me? this asian as Jiro? no way.

1. I wouldn't drive that faggy Ford car. A Real Man does not drive that kind of car.
2. I wouldn't ask Candy where to go. A Real Man does not ask a girl that kind of question.
3. I wouldn't punch her in the arm. A Real Man does not slap woman around.
4. If there was nothing to do, I'd turn around and carry her to my bed :cool2:

:cool2:

me? this asian as Jiro? no way.

1. I wouldn't drive that faggy Ford car. A Real Man does not drive that kind of car.
2. I wouldn't ask Candy where to go. A Real Man does not ask a girl that kind of question.
3. I wouldn't punch her in the arm. A Real Man does not slap woman around.
4. If there was nothing to do, I'd turn around and carry her to my bed :cool2:

:cool2:

Then you better tell your brother to behave himself! :lol:

My avatars, ah, what a memory, managed to make few members get sick :P

I attempt do same in this site but I failed :(

the picture of your old avatar i liked, no gif. just picture of wierdo looking like he looks burned that you have not change your avatar for a long time. know what i am talking about? yes of course it was darkbloodyacid with the old avatar. why am i talking about it like 5 yrs ago. :roll:

Now thats helluva funny esp at the end....hmm I shouldnt pass by a VW dealer if I got a passenger in my car lol...that would hurt big time! lol

Back