Six-legs dog

Opal

Reaction score
A puppy with six legs and two penises was found sleeping outside a Chinese temple in a Malaysian town, and devotees are treating the freak find as a good omen, a news report said Sunday.

The furry puppy with brown patches was sleeping at the temple entrance on Thursday morning when it was spotted by a temple caretaker, said the Star newspaper, which published the animal's picture clearly showing the extra two legs and the additional organ.

"He (the caretaker) lifted the canine to place it elsewhere and was shocked to see that the puppy had six legs," the Star quoted the Kwang Sung Temple committee member Tee Kim Huat as saying. The temple is in Pandamaran town, south of Kuala Lumpur near Port Klang. The puppy, believed to have been left there by someone, is being cared for by the temple committee, Tee said. He said devotees feel that the unusual dog is a bearer of good fortune and have named him Ong Fatt, or the Lucky One. The temple committee has obtained a dog-rearing permit from the Klang Municipal Council to keep the puppy as a pet.

Wondering how will this puppy walk with six legs?

Attachments

• sixlegs.jpg
    sixlegs.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 37
Interesting story..... but in Communist China. They have to ask for permission to own a dog ?

That is good to see the monks adopted the dog which is alots better than being in a freak circus and being mistreated or abused.

That dog will be pampered and respected, have food and water everyday, every night which is good and alots of love from the monks who care and feed the dog.

I would think the dog walks normally like any dogs but I don't think he will have uphill traction or walk up the stairs. I think he will need to be picked up and carried in the monk's arms.

aww this puppy is so cute! maybe this puppy was twin..the twin puppy died...you know when twin babies born..they live in one body but two heads, etc? I forgot what is called...

maybe it is possible this puppy was twin? just a theory.. :dunno:

this puppy is soo cute anyway..:D

Heath said:
Interesting story..... but in Communist China. They have to ask for permission to own a dog ?

That is good to see the monks adopted the dog which is alots better than being in a freak circus and being mistreated or abused.

That dog will be pampered and respected, have food and water everyday, every night which is good and alots of love from the monks who care and feed the dog.

I would think the dog walks normally like any dogs but I don't think he will have uphill traction or walk up the stairs. I think he will need to be picked up and carried in the monk's arms.

In china people breeds dogs as meats,., they do eat dog meats...
SxyPorkie

Heath said:

It was in Malaysia, not in China.

Of course, you can own pets in China but communsit is just nothing to wrong.

Hard to believe unless the mother was drinking toxic poisons or something!

I can't believe it!

Hard to believe unless the mother was drinking toxic poisons or something!

I can't believe it :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Back