Show Off Your Slippers

:nono: you're supposed to wear it and then take pix of it :mad2:

It doesn't stipulate that I have to wear them!!!

And seriously, why should I put pictures up of fake slippers that aren't mine? :roll:

vo36eh.jpg

My flipflop around the house on a relaxing Sunday slippers.

These actually have a name, "The Way Life Should Be" from LLBean kids.

I have short feet.

As the title says - the purpose of this thread is to show your comfortable slippers you have at home.

here's mine - DO NOT LAUGH :mad2:

oan8ko.jpg

I wear this on hardwood floor because I don't like walking barefoot on wooden floor. it's the only slippers available at home. look carefully - that slippers also served as floor cleaner/sweeper as well. it's removable and you can toss it into laundry. :laugh2:

And it only comes in pink???

woops. i misread Buffalo's post. :mad2:

:laugh2: Sorry Jiro, I couldn't resist as I did laugh at your slippers.

As for me I don't have any slippers so I wear socks during winter time. :)

Far out! I never see anything like that. Where did you find those slippers? Those laces look like they are elastic. All you have to do is to pull them on, right? They look so warm.

Yes, they are pull-on, and I think I bought them at WalMart. I've seen them in the kiosks in malls where you can buy ones with the logo from your favorite sports team.

Since my legs are paralyzed and I can't feel them, I wear these for both warmth and protection. I use my feet/shoes/wheelchair to push open doors, and sometimes just run into furniture accidentally. Saves me from a lot of injuries

I go barefoot.

Afterall the sole of your feet should be in touch with the soul of the earth. :)

Congratulations, you have carpeted floors. Guess what? So do I. :)

isn't that a contradiction to your post? Didn't you just say that the sole of the feet should be in touch with the soul of the earth?

barefoot0603.jpg

No because I still go barefoot outside. :D

:bowlol: You know - you just reminded me of my friend. There was a college interview on him because he had been going 100% barefooted for 3 years during college. He's back to shoes now lol

:bowlol: You know - you just reminded me of my friend. There was a college interview on him because he had been going 100% barefooted for 3 years during college. He's back to shoes lol

That's nice.

We go barefoot because of our culture. Especially during the warm sping/summer months. It feels good.

Plus it's all prairie, grassland where I live.

Back