Show Off Your Slippers

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
As the title says - the purpose of this thread is to show your comfortable slippers you have at home.

here's mine - DO NOT LAUGH :mad2:

oan8ko.jpg

I wear this on hardwood floor because I don't like walking barefoot on wooden floor. it's the only slippers available at home. look carefully - that slippers also served as floor cleaner/sweeper as well. it's removable and you can toss it into laundry. :laugh2:

Jiro, I still had to :giggle: at those! Really, pink? LOL - you always know how to put a smile on my face!

Anyway,... here are mine and since I have OCD, I have summer and winter slippers. The black ones are for winter and the colored ones for summer. They look rather used and I probably need to get a new pair for summer... :hmm:

I do have slippers but I don't really wear them because our floor is already carpeted. I hate carpet! One day we'll install wood floor, then we'll wear slippers during cold days. :)

:laugh2: But sexy! :giggle:
As the title says - the purpose of this thread is to show your comfortable slippers you have at home.

oan8ko.jpg

I wear this on hardwood floor because I don't like walking barefoot on wooden floor. it's the only slippers available at home. look carefully - that slippers also served as floor cleaner/sweeper as well. it's removable and you can toss it into laundry. :laugh2:

Thanks, JamieLynn. They're warm enough for those sub-zero winter evenings in Ohio.

Last edited:
:giggle:
sorry Jiro!! Couldnt resist laughing

I dont wear slippers, i usually walk barefeet in the house or wear socks

oan8ko.jpg

You need this:

bikiniwax.jpg
:laugh2:

Jiro, the first thing I saw was your hairy legs, not the hot sexy pink slippers.

I think Jiro should think before posting pictures like these where he knows we'll all LOL at him ;)

:ily:

:giggle:Sorry, Jiro. I couldn't resist from holding in a giggle.

Jiro, I still had to :giggle: at those! Really, pink? LOL - you always know how to put a smile on my face!

Anyway,... here are mine and since I have OCD, I have summer and winter slippers. The black ones are for winter and the colored ones for summer. They look rather used and I probably need to get a new pair for summer... :hmm:

:nono: you're supposed to wear it and then take pix of it :mad2:

:mad2: to those who laugh at me :mad2:

Back