Show off Tattoo pictures Part 2..

Sweetheart said:
I must be miss that.. But that's cool, you're welcome.

Because it's my favorite cartoon, I want to keep it in my touch and remember that pink panther also I'm collecting them. But they made Pink Panther Cartoon in the DVD right now... Some of them are already out... ;)

Yeah, I don't think I have seen it hit the video rental shack yet?

Heath said:
Yeah, I don't think I have seen it hit the video rental shack yet?

Maybe Video Rental Shack dont have that... But you need go to like.. Best Buy store then you can find that, maybe in Target or Wal Mart?

Another thread about Tattoos? Wow... it's becoming popular more and more everyday. I must have posted mine already somewhere in AD. I'll post the link later.

Anyways, you all got awesome tattooes! I love that Jesus and deaf boy tattoo. That's something! God blessings to all!

ChelEler said:
Another thread about Tattoos? Wow... it's becoming popular more and more everyday. I must have posted mine already somewhere in AD. I'll post the link later.

Anyways, you all got awesome tattooes! I love that Jesus and deaf boy tattoo. That's something! God blessings to all!

Thanks!

Sweetheart said:
Oh yeah, The Pink Panther was one of my favorite cartoons when I was little. I didn't realize that it's not airing anymore. :( Any idea why?

ChelEler said:
Oh yeah, The Pink Panther was one of my favorite cartoons when I was little. I didn't realize that it's not airing anymore. :( Any idea why?

It was my favorite too but it does still.. Because it's not making anymore.. But but, they do come out in the DVD in Wal mart or Best Buy or anywhere, so y ou can go ahead to collection them if you want to

i have 4 tattoos.. so i will ask someone take pictures then i will put here allright?

Hmm, can't find the pictures I posted a long time ago. I'm going to attach five pictures. I have six tattooes, but one won't be revealed because it's on my breast, and I am not really proud of my breasts. Heh. So enjoy the pictures of my tattooes.

Attachments

• BackTattoo.jpg
    BackTattoo.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CrossTattooRight.jpg
    CrossTattooRight.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19
  • FootTattooLeft.jpg
    FootTattooLeft.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
  • UnidentifiedTattooRight.jpg
    UnidentifiedTattooRight.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 18
  • WildHeartInChristLeft.jpg
    WildHeartInChristLeft.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 21
ChelEler said:
Hmm, can't find the pictures I posted a long time ago. I'm going to attach five pictures. I have six tattooes, but one won't be revealed because it's on my breast, and I am not really proud of my breasts. Heh. So enjoy the pictures of my tattooes.

Ohh that's cool to seeing your tattooes! I like all of them :thumb:

TweetyBird said:
i have 4 tattoos.. so i will ask someone take pictures then i will put here allright?
Come on, come over here and I will take pix! :giggle:

ChelEler said:

Nice pictures you have and I have always liked religious tattoos.

Back