Show off Tattoo pictures Part 2..

Hehe.. you are being naughty tonight eh? Hehe Thanks.. I saw your tattoo on the other tread.. you have nice tattoo on your back.. :whistle: :giggle:

Sweetheart said:
That's awesome! I like your and Jemrey's tattooes! ;) What nice on your butt :whistle:

FelixKat930 said:
Hehe.. you are being naughty tonight eh? Hehe Thanks.. I saw your tattoo on the other tread.. you have nice tattoo on your back.. :whistle: :giggle:

Shhhh! Don't let people know! :giggle: Just kidding.. You're welcome!

Of course, but I recently posted that in here so another people can see that ;)

FelixKat930 said:
Wow.. was it painful for you? Also did alot of friends complained to you that they couldnt get tattoos but you could..?

Not really, only when the needle touched my bone on my shoulder, it's a little painful but not bad... Nah, I would say 80% of my friends already got the tattoo, but another 20% of my friends didn't for some of reasons. And, they did get jealous of me becuase I got the tattoo when I was 15 years old, they cannot and have to wait until 18 years old to get that

wow.. mine was a bit painful but isnt bad. I plan to get a fairy on my ankle sometimes in June or July. :)

Sweetheart said:
Not really, only when the needle touched my bone on my shoulder, it's a little painful but not bad... Nah, I would say 80% of my friends already got the tattoo, but another 20% of my friends didn't for some of reasons. And, they did get jealous of me becuase I got the tattoo when I was 15 years old, they cannot and have to wait until 18 years old to get that

FelixKat930 said:
wow.. mine was a bit painful but isnt bad. I plan to get a fairy on my ankle sometimes in June or July. :)

That's cool. I'm planning to get a tattoo maybe this fall or so, the horse ;)

I'm getting tattoo soon.
marypray.jpg

Just kidding... :lol: It's popular for people in LA that's catholic but catholic supports homosexual and liberal.

I want pokers and jokers...
Joker.gif

pokerimage5.jpg

King

and other rainbow flags and superman.

cute tattoos, Sweetheart and FelixKat930.

Sweetheart said:
Ohh, that's a cool tattoo that you have there... I never see that before :thumb:

Thanks I thought you saw it last year ? I had posted it in the wintertime ?

Why a pink panther ? I remember it being on t.v. all the time but not anymore.

Heath said:
Thanks I thought you saw it last year ? I had posted it in the wintertime ?

Why a pink panther ? I remember it being on t.v. all the time but not anymore.

I must be miss that.. But that's cool, you're welcome.

Because it's my favorite cartoon, I want to keep it in my touch and remember that pink panther also I'm collecting them. But they made Pink Panther Cartoon in the DVD right now... Some of them are already out... ;)

Heath said:
Here is mine....

Tattoo of Jesus Christ healing a Deaf boy.
WOW! what a awesome tattoo! somebody did a really good job tattoo! I'm looking for a tattoo artist to do my fairy on the back and add prince crown on my ankle written in with my 2 boys's names.. cool, eh?

Back