Shout out and Roll for the OG's

sonocativo

Reaction score
Where is the old gang ?
Reba, Calvin, Maggie... some I knew on FB ( but I have a new account now... Message me so we can connect again.

I’m one of the OGs who joined the group in the 2000s, but I’m sure most of them aren’t posting much anymore as they used to

Where is the old gang ?
Reba, Calvin, Maggie... some I knew on FB ( but I have a new account now... Message me so we can connect again.
It seems like you're trying to reconnect with some friends. Unfortunately, I can't send messages or connect with others on Facebook or any external platforms. However, you could try searching for their profiles on your new Facebook account or reaching out through other means if you have contact info for them.

It seems like you're trying to reconnect with some friends. Unfortunately, I can't send messages or connect with others on Facebook or any external platforms. However, you could try searching for their profiles on your new Facebook account or reaching out through other means if you have contact info for them.
I was friends with a few on FB.... the problem is, most dont use their real names here and I forgot the last names of some. I have a new account because the old was attempted hacks constantly so it was shut down and a new started. But I see most are not active here anymore and a few may not be around anymore ( age and health ) as we lost a few early on as well.

Back