Short Wii reviews

Haha, that's soo funny to see HDTV messed up.. Ouch!! Wii owned HDTV! LMAO!!!

heya all i got WII on launch date it was easy but funny story i was the last person to arrive at target (7:15 am) LOL close call but i saw my old co worker at target ... asked him if any wii are left he said yeah and he handed me the last ticket since he kept one ticket for him whew .. so i excitedly got wii a.d 3 games zelda..trauma center and spongebob for my precious kid :) . hurried back home my wife and kid were still sleeping so decided to sleep in a bit then when they woke up i announced our new arrival of child in my video game collection its the WII !!! LOL so now ever since i hooked it up to tv we all are hooked to it !!!!! PS 3 sucks ! LOL rock on way 2 go nintendo they are finally doing things right this time and listening to us .. PITy poor my jealous 360 hasnt gotten any LOVE from me in few days haha heheh ...

Be careful everyone, go easy with your Wiimote. I felt sorry for those that happened... Just wear your wrist strap around your wrist. :angel:

I won't be getting Wii until I move to live in an apartment on my own.

I love to play old games like Final Fantasy V and VI, SquareSoft's Chrono Trigge (don't like Chrono Cross in PSX that much), etc. For playing NES games, I love to hear old-fashioned analogue-synthetic music in games. :)

Back