Shooting for fun~

Oh cool, I see these guns...

Ill picture of our many guns.. Lol.. I mean manyy.. We are selling them.. we cant keep them !

cuz, my husband s father passed away last in June, We arent excpeted that ! He was only 58....... hes such wonderful dad to me.. sad... after "will"... gave us some guns.. ugh.. We need sell them as soon.. and dont want keep them many guns in the house.. around kids.... I m not comfortable..

M-:afro:

I am just wondering and need to ask you about a gun license. If a person has a rifle, and it is not required to have the license. If correct, then does it required you to have a separate license to buy the bullets?
Each state has different laws regarding guns.

In SC, you don't need a license to buy a gun (any kind). But you do need a background check.

Some people said rifle and gun are the same words - that's incorrect.
It's acceptable to use "gun" for general conversation. If you start talking about laws or technical specifications, then you have break it down to more precise terms.

...my husband s father passed away last in June, We arent excpeted that ! He was only 58....... hes such wonderful dad to me.. sad...
I'm so sorry. :( Yes, that was young. Your father-in-law was only three years older than me!

Yeah, my husband showed me 50 cal. rifle and we agreed that there is no use to shoot 50 cal for fun, because he knows its too expensive and too powerful. He bought those military rifles for fun.

Also the photo you saw me shooting is 9mm. I was holding my arm because it was too powerful for me, but on the other photos shows me holding my left hand under the magwell. I was shooting at two buckets in front of me about 3 to 4 yards away and it was on the ground. Thats very close. I can shoot pretty good! My husband taught me how to shoot.

Thanks for checking!

M -

Eh'heh. Sorry about that, it's a pet peeve of mine. Didn't see that pic. My mom did the same thing when she was going to shoot my uncles 380 ppk and I felt compelled to correct her because she kept missing alot. After I showed her how to hold it she improved abit.

Edit- As re to keeping lots of guns around in the house with kids. Yeah that's a good idea to not. Me and my ex used to discuss whether we should even keep one or two guns in the house or none at all. It was me who wanted to leave all my guns with my father at his house until they grew up and learned a sense of responsibility, not to mention guns scared her heh. She just wanted me to plain sell' em all.

cuz, my husband s father passed away last in June, We arent excpeted that ! He was only 58....... hes such wonderful dad to me.. sad... after "will"... gave us some guns.. ugh.. We need sell them as soon.. and dont want keep them many guns in the house.. around kids.... I m not comfortable..

I am so sorry about your father. I cannot believe he was only 58.

Nice AR-15 you have there! :thumb: :thumb:

After my dad died, somebody stole his AR-15 rifle (pretty different than yours) and that pissed me off. My wife had to calm me down - lol. Well, I had to move on.

Im thinking about buying my own AR-15 similar to yours, but with a flat top so I can get a scope on top of it (hope thats ok with my wife - lol).

Yeah, we have so many rifles that I got them from my dad and we are selling them this weekend, but Im keeping the AK-47 and PTR-91! I will take a picture of all the guns this weekend to show you guys.

Magnix2k

Ill picture of our many guns.. Lol.. I mean manyy.. We are selling them.. we cant keep them !

We need sell them as soon.. and dont want keep them many guns in the house.. around kids.... I m not comfortable..

I will look up the name of the guns on google after you post your picture(s). I do not know all brand of guns. I took a skeet and trap class at RIT. It was a fun game. Maybe, I might buy one from you. Take your time.

I have to check my state to see whether I need a gun license. Is that a possible for anyone to get two licenses in two states?

Reba - I am very surprised that you have so many of them. Are you hunter? Are you collectable guns? Do you live far in the country?

I will look up the name of the guns on google after you post your picture(s). I do not know all brand of guns. I took a skeet and trap class at RIT. It was a fun game. Maybe, I might buy one from you. Take your time.

I have to check my state to see whether I need a gun license. Is that a possible for anyone to get two licenses in two states?

Reba - I am very surprised that you have so many of them. Are you hunter? Are you collectable guns? Do you live far in the country?

Sure. Check back this weekend for the photo and I will itemize the name of each rifles and guns.

Magnix2k

Yikes! I don't own a gun or would I ever, I hate guns with passion. I can see that you like shooting for fun, but hope that you don't injury a person while shooting that gun, because accidents do happen. ;)

Yep, shooting is fun ! as long as we get
proper training how to avoid accidents etc

I have another Deaf brother who took me
along with him visiting his friend who owns a farm
in Northern Virginia for trap shoots etc with
many many acres of land such a perfect spot for
shooting practice etc

...I have to check my state to see whether I need a gun license. Is that a possible for anyone to get two licenses in two states?
Do you mean licenses to buy guns, or do you mean concealed carry permits, or....? Each state has different requirements. Some states now have reciprocal agreements. That means, if you have a permit from one state and travel thru another, or visit another, your permit will be accepted by the other state also. You really have to check with the agency of each state that you want to know about. There is no consistent law.

That is really not too many. Our guns are for using, not collecting; nothing fancy or antique. We keep our guns locked in a metal gun safe, about the size of a locker. It's installed in the back of Hubby's closet. So far, the only thing I have "hunted" is clay pigeons, ha, ha. Indoors, I use paper targets. Outdoors, I use paper targets, old bowling pins, boxes, whatever. We don't live in the country, so we either go to an indoor range (mostly for pistol practice), the free outdoor range at our county park, or pay for trap shooting at a private club.

Back