salam for all

thank you
i live in kuwait for work .
my wife and my kids in yemen .
i meet them onlu one month every year .
i can not understand what they need .
but i said thank my god .

Then you and your wife need to communicate with them on sign language. You both can learn how to sign. Why can your wife and your children move to Kuwait? Would it be possible for you to enroll them into the Deaf school in Kuwait? I don't know about speaking but your children need sign language so that there is communication between you, two. I also hope they need to be in the company of Deaf children for communication.

Communication is very important to Deaf children and adults. They need sign language as primary (meaning First language before their second language) language. That is suppose to be their First language in sign language. I don't know if you are gesturing home sign language to them as they are not babies anymore.

I did not go to school until I was almost 9 years old. I don't remember home sign language so maybe I do or maybe I did not sign. I was forbidden to sign in public schools. So I hope you can have them go to the Deaf school.

Wish you good luck on finding Deaf school and welcome to AllDeaf Forum. :cool2:

Question:

Do Mohammed and Ghram have any medical or physical problems? They appear to be rather thin.
we make DNA testing for me and my wife and mohammed with ghram doctor said every thing ok .
i belive this from Allah .

Then you and your wife need to communicate with them on sign language. You both can learn how to sign. Why can your wife and your children move to Kuwait? Would it be possible for you to enroll them into the Deaf school in Kuwait? I don't know about speaking but your children need sign language so that there is communication between you, two. I also hope they need to be in the company of Deaf children for communication.

Communication is very important to Deaf children and adults. They need sign language as primary (meaning First language before their second language) language. That is suppose to be their First language in sign language. I don't know if you are gesturing home sign language to them as they are not babies anymore.

I did not go to school until I was almost 9 years old. I don't remember home sign language so maybe I do or maybe I did not sign. I was forbidden to sign in public schools. So I hope you can have them go to the Deaf school.

Wish you good luck on finding Deaf school and welcome to AllDeaf Forum. :cool2:
I don't know the situation for his family but it's common for workers to leave their families "back home" in the Middle East. Kuwait is an expensive country to live in, so it's rare for workers to bring their families with them unless they are executives or high level technical workers.

Back