Russia proposes change in the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniff, sniff...

No kidding.

I saw this coming recently but I cannot remember where from.

Ugh, Russia seems destroy their traditional constitution that created in after USSR collapsed.

I hate Putin, anyway.

it's Putin... he's running the show. he's trying to make Russia a "Czar-like" country.

I think it's kind of far-fetched for Putin to propose such thing like this.

If it were to happen here in the USA, You bet, A lot of American citizens would be raising hell about this.

If it were to happen here in the USA, You bet, A lot of American citizens would be raising hell about this.

yeah i feel 4 year terms is the most perfect of solutions the more i think about it. 2-3 doesnt give you all the time to accomplish what you intend to do and 5 years or more could just mean youve outstayed your welcome if youre just a real douchebag who doesnt get anything done--if youre not impeached first.

yup... Putin nominated Medvedev for Presidency which is how he easily won the seat. Some crazy rumor out there was saying that Medvedev will resign and Putin will take over.

I don't think it's far-fetched because the politic in Russia is horrendously corrupted and most people are apathetic and powerless against this. Russian government easily reeked of KGB running the show for greed. Putin's former KGB as well.

Ugh, Russia seems destroy their traditional constitution that created in after USSR collapsed.

I hate Putin, anyway.

Yeah me too. He was bad president! My old Russian Psychologist told me about Russia in St. Petersburg and Moscow hate the American. What did we do?? Huh?

yeah i feel 4 year terms is the most perfect of solutions the more i think about it. 2-3 doesnt give you all the time to accomplish what you intend to do and 5 years or more could just mean youve outstayed your welcome if youre just a real douchebag who doesnt get anything done--if youre not impeached first.

I agree, 4 years is plenty of time to get the gear going. I also do think 2 terms (4 years each term) is better that way too because not only that, It gives others a chance. It also means that we can choose a leader at our choice, not by how long they want it to be.

yup... Putin nominated Medvedev for Presidency which is how he easily won the seat. Some crazy rumor out there was saying that Medvedev will resign and Putin will take over.

I don't think it's far-fetched because the politic in Russia is horrendously corrupted and most people are apathetic and powerless against this. Russian government easily reeked of KGB running the show for greed. Putin's former KGB as well.

Since the Russia political system is corrupted by this, Why would you think it is not far fetched when they are exactly proposing it to change from 4 years to 6 years term? Don't you see anything different from that? I am aware that Putin was once active in the KGB group but, with that, shouldn't the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry take it insight?

I agree, 4 years is plenty of time to get the gear going. I also do think 2 terms (4 years each term) is better that way too because not only that, It gives others a chance. It also means that we can choose a leader at our choice, not by how long they want it to be.
we're too accustomed to American way - 4 years, 2 terms. But in other country... things may take lot longer than America.. maybe because of their way of life/culture... or whatever it is.

Since the Russia political system is corrupted by this, Why would you think it is not far fetched when they are exactly proposing it to change from 4 years to 6 years term? Don't you see anything different from that? I am aware that Putin was once active in the KGB group but, with that, shouldn't the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry take it insight?
I'm sure Russian Chamber of Commerce & Industry is willing to overlook anything as long as their pocket is nicely filled with ka-ching. :cool2: But then again.. do you suppose Putin is the kind of man you would mess with? He's one scary dude!

I wouldn't be surprised if, he wants another war with other cities like he did with Georgia and other cities before Georgia. I am definitely sure that he will do it again in one city after another in his own country.

I can see the world is changin' just like I can see this AD changes, too AFTER Obama became President-elect.

we're too accustomed to American way - 4 years, 2 terms. But in other country... things may take lot longer than America.. maybe because of their way of life/culture... or whatever it is.

I'm sure Russian Chamber of Commerce & Industry is willing to overlook anything as long as their pocket is nicely filled with ka-ching. :cool2: But then again.. do you suppose Putin is the kind of man you would mess with? He's one scary dude!

Perhaps, but with all the blings that they may get, Don't you think there would be a chance that it can be empowered? What I mean is, To overturn the idealogy of how corrupted the russian political system is, There should be a neutral group to be able to process it rather than having one to be bribed with the ka-chings.

I can see the world is changin' just like I can see this AD changes, too AFTER Obama became President-elect.

Do you expect the world to remain the same? It doesn't and clearly, it changes over the time. AllDeaf will also change through time too. It does not only mean that whenever Obama becomes our President, it will change only when he is in the office. That is not the case. No matter how many presidents or corporates we have, everything changes through time.

Uh, what do we expect of Russia? I'm not surprised of their recent behavior.

Well, in this case we have to look at ourselves in America who changes (add or remove) laws (mere often with parts of them) within our constitution, too! So do we call it as a hypocrisy, too? :hmm:

Do you expect the world to remain the same? It doesn't and clearly, it changes over the time. AllDeaf will also change through time too. It does not only mean that whenever Obama becomes our President, it will change only when he is in the office. That is not the case. No matter how many presidents or corporates we have, everything changes through time.

No, I don't expect the world to remain the same, but it could make the world to become " irreversible ". It can't go back to get it fixed if, the problems get worse and worse than before. No man will ever see it like this in history.

Speakin' of AD, the owner can choose to close this site, if he wants to and it will END all the problems at ONCE just like foldin' a book and put it aside.... but, this world --- who will END all the problems at ONCE ?

political-pictures-vladimir-putin-heart.jpg

It's a pix of Putin holding up a paper heart which is, I think, made by a kid. The caption below picture said - "Yes, I have a heart....... normally, I just keep it in the fridge."

A cold heart. When he is dead, he should be in the fridge along with a paper heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back