question about VP sorenson....

yagazn

Reaction score
I received the OJO videophone today.

I'm curious about VP sorenson.

In case if I don't like OJO, Can I still get VP sorenson?.

Anyone who experience with OJO

This is my first time with OJO today.

Thank you

I have both OJO and VP 200. As what I have in my office, I prefer VP 200 over OJO. Easier to connect to many deaf peers. Downfall as today, OJO cannot connect to Sorenson VP with phone number. Only way to connect is using either host name or IP address.

However, on Dec 31, 2008... it will not matter what kind of videophone you have. You can connect to any brands of videophones. VP 200 to OJO using phone number.

Play with your OJO and familiar yourself with VRS. Add HOVRS.TV or CSDVRS.TV to call hearing people. Understand how videophone works first before choose which videophone to have. OJO has speed dial, so assign all speed dial to your VRS. I have speed dial #1 assigned to CSDVRS.TV and Speed dial #2 to HOVRS.TV on my OJO. I just press 1 and talk then it connect. Or press #2 and talk then connect without a problem.

FYI - OJO, VP 200, MVP are free... means it does not matter what product it is. Its all free and wont conflict each other. Well... VP 200 have way of controlling all videophone in the network of your home by how you set it up. As long you can connect with anyone with your OJO, you should be fine.

Last edited:
I have both OJO and VP 200. As what I have in my office, I prefer VP 200 over OJO. Easier to connect to many deaf peers. Downfall as today, OJO cannot connect to Sorenson VP with phone number. Only way to connect is using either host name or IP address.

However, on Dec 31, 2008... it will not matter what kind of videophone you have. You can connect to any brands of videophones. VP 200 to OJO using phone number.

Play with your OJO and familiar yourself with VRS. Add HOVRS.TV or CSDVRS.TV to call hearing people. Understand how videophone works first before choose which videophone to have.

FYI - OJO, VP 200, MVP are free... means it does not matter what product it is. Its all free and wont conflict each other. Well... VP 200 have way of controlling all videophone in the network of your home by how you set it up. As long you can connect with anyone with your OJO, you should be fine.

DeafMortage.

Thanks for the details

I appreciate it.

If I have any Q's about OJO, is it okay to PM you if I need to ask.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thank you for the details DeafMortage.

I appreciate it.

If I have any Q's about OJO, is it okay to PM you if I need to ask.

Thanks again.

U can PM me or call OJO customer service for help. Either way will find you help. Smiles.

Ojo

I love my ojo. I have both the Ojo and the Sorenson VP200. I put away my VP 200 when I moved, and have yet to take it out of the box to hook it back up. Snap!VRS Interpreters are awesome. They're so sweet, and nice. Its so much easier than VP200 because its portable, and because it doesn't require your TV. Plus more clear than my sorenson VP200.

I love my ojo. I have both the Ojo and the Sorenson VP200. I put away my VP 200 when I moved, and have yet to take it out of the box to hook it back up. Snap!VRS Interpreters are awesome. They're so sweet, and nice. Its so much easier than VP200 because its portable, and because it doesn't require your TV. Plus more clear than my sorenson VP200.

Really. See what happens with my first time OJO. Thanks MB Cheers

Welcome to AD and Peace

Back