Professional pictures are here!

Awesome photos of you, really nice pictures.

wish you remember to shave your goatee beard off first, you will look much better.:giggle: (no offence!)

I would but I would look like a 12 year old kid! So I kept it

I agree with Opal. You would look much better without the goatee. I don't like goatee in some men. I wish I could see you without it. I bet I'd like it better. LOL, but you are in luck that there's all kinds of women who like different men. LOL.

Are you a model or what? What are these pictures for? Just for your own entertainment or what? I know how it feels to have good pictures. I mean, who doesn't want to remember their good looking years? LOL

I agree with Opal. You would look much better without the goatee. I don't like goatee in some men. I wish I could see you without it. I bet I'd like it better. LOL, but you are in luck that there's all kinds of women who like different men. LOL.

Are you a model or what? What are these pictures for? Just for your own entertainment or what? I know how it feels to have good pictures. I mean, who doesn't want to remember their good looking years? LOL

Yeah, for my entertainment, haha, I could take some professional pictures without my goatee in a few years :)

Back