Post your baby photos if you have any?

Do you mean you was a month premature? I was in the womb for 6 months instead of nine. Yeah you must have been too fragile to touch. My parents werent allowed to hold me until I came off the vent at 2 weeks old. Then I went onto c-pap for a while then onto oxygen

Last edited:
Do you mean you was a month premature? I was in the womb for 6 months instead of nine. Yeah you must have been too fragile to touch. My parents werent allowed to hold me until I came off the vent at 2 weeks old. Then I went onto c-pap for a while then onto oxygen

I am confused myself. I was born 8 months instead of normal nine months. My mother had German Measles when she was a 1 and 1/2 month pregnancy.

Last spring, it was on the news that some doctors discovered that a sick baby needs a mother. She held her baby once a while at the hospital so that the baby felt a security and warm. She healed the baby to be healthy. Many doctors are doing this way instead of the old days. I am not sure about the serious sick babies - I can't remember it now.

Here are mine
001_1-1-2-1.jpg
002_2-1.jpg
003_3-1-1.jpg

Back