Post your baby photos if you have any?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
the title says it all

the title says it all

you post it first because you start. And It's UNfortunately, I do not have picture of myself as baby since I'm adopted and the memories of myself in baby is gone forever. :(

Prepare, if I ever have son, I'll able to imagine to look at him what look like me.

you post it first because you start. And It's UNfortunately, I do not have picture of myself as baby since I'm adopted and the memories of myself in baby is gone forever. :(

Prepare, if I ever have son, I'll able to imagine to look at him what look like me.

aww im sorry. how old were you when the adopted parents took you home with them?

oh yes you will see your own kid's appearance like you. :)

I am sorry that your childhood memories have been lost.

I just saw your pics from PR, u look like Jiro so maybe borrow his baby pics. Just kidding!

aww im sorry. how old were you when the adopted parents took you home with them?

oh yes you will see your own kid's appearance like you. :)

I was 4 years old and that's only early picture I have with me. Will you have baby with me? :D No?... what about your young sister? :D

I was 4 years old and that's only early picture I have with me. Will you have baby with me? :D No?... what about your young sister? :D

aww wow 4 years old. I wonder where did your sense of humors come from? your adopted parents? =)

no sorry i dont have a young sister but i have a young sister in law well she's married to my NYPD brother. :(

aww wow 4 years old. I wonder where did your sense of humors come from? your adopted parents? =)

no sorry i dont have a young sister but i have a young sister in law well she's married to my NYPD brother. :(

Well, I don't know. I'm always silly before I came to America. I pick the rose's thorn and apply on my nose and pretend I'm rhino. ARR ARR!

Well, I don't know. I'm always silly before I came to America. I pick the rose's thorn and apply on my nose and pretend I'm rhino. ARR ARR!

heheh very funny. did you actually do that? :giggle: If you haven't then do it in front of picture. lololol

kuato-blog.jpg

Wow nobody has post a baby pic of themselves..i guess I will go first. Here a picture of me as baby.

Baby.jpg

2yrsold.jpg

I was born 3 months premature so spent almost 13 weeks in hospital before I was allowed home for the first time ever. I was not supposed to be discharged then because I was still under the discharge weight but the doctors happilly discharged me as it was only the weight level keeping me in.

I was born 3 months premature so spent almost 13 weeks in hospital before I was allowed home for the first time ever. I was not supposed to be discharged then because I was still under the discharge weight but the doctors happilly discharged me as it was only the weight level keeping me in.

Wow. I was told that I was born 8 months premature and stayed in the hospital for a month. A doctor ordered my parents not to touch me for a whole month. The doctor was so stupid. It was the old days. Nowadays, all babies should be with the parents holding that makes the baby feel love and comfortable.

Back