Please help

You're welcome :)

I know of a few Polish deaf people who were granted a landed immigrant status to USA and Canada,
so I know it is possible for the deaf without any problems.
They communicated by sign language only.

I myself am considered H-o-H - hard of hearing and use speech, writting
and a bit of lip reading.
Immigrated to Canada from Eastern Europe.
Nobody cared about my hearing loss.

It doesn't matter how you communicate, so you don't have to worry about it.

Just fill the application correctly, pay the fees, and wait for further instructions.

btw, have you tried reaching any USA- Yemeni communities online?
Or any Arab -USA communities? they may be of help, too.
Maybe there are even Deaf USA- Yemeni communities - try a Google search
if you already didn't. I suppose you did, but just making sure :)

Good luck!

Fuzzy

You're welcome :)

I know of a few Polish deaf people who were granted a landed immigrant status to USA and Canada,
so I know it is possible for the deaf without any problems.
They communicated by sign language only.

I myself am considered H-o-H - hard of hearing and use speech, writting
and a bit of lip reading.
Immigrated to Canada from Eastern Europe.
Nobody cared about my hearing loss.

It doesn't matter how you communicate, so you don't have to worry about it.

Just fill the application correctly, pay the fees, and wait for further instructions.

btw, have you tried reaching any USA- Yemeni communities online?
Or any Arab -USA communities? they may be of help, too.
Maybe there are even Deaf USA- Yemeni communities - try a Google search
if you already didn't. I suppose you did, but just making sure :)

Good luck!

Fuzzy

Madam wonderful Fuzzy

Thank you very much for help me

الترجمة الإنجليزية ليست جيدة
Please try to ask your question again, thank you.

If you are looking to immigrate you really need to seek proper legal advice from the country you are living in on how to go about starting the process.

We can't give you the information you are looking for because the laws for leaving a country to move to another country are different all over the world.

You need to talk to the proper officials where you live.

If you are looking to immigrate you really need to seek proper legal advice from the country you are living in on how to go about starting the process.

We can't give you the information you are looking for because the laws for leaving a country to move to another country are different all over the world.

You need to talk to the proper officials where you live.

Why can not give us the data supplied for the visa in the picture
Knowing this I am to Cite me no criminal record or the possibility to be trying to commit a terrorist disaster

USA is a great country!!! See if a person looks hard, they can find a car with turbo engine that RUNS for under $1000!!! Yes, that is a great country. I cannot blame people for wanting to come to USA.

USA is a great country!!! See if a person looks hard, they can find a car with turbo engine that RUNS for under $1000!!! Yes, that is a great country. I cannot blame people for wanting to come to USA.

Yes America is a great and wonderful country, I visited in 1989 and I would like to migrate to it another time in which to live and work

I would like to immigrate to America for this I Ask of known about this type of visa I entered America in 1989 and I want to migrate, like all immigrants
Like we answered you before. You have to check with the authorities in your country. We are not experts on immigration at this forum.

Follow the legal process for your country.

If you were here in 1989, what happened? Did you go back to Yemen?

I hope things work out for you. :)

Like we answered you before. You have to check with the authorities in your country. We are not experts on immigration at this forum.

Follow the legal process for your country.

If you were here in 1989, what happened? Did you go back to Yemen?

I hope things work out for you. :)

I will follow the legal procedures for the U.S. Embassy in my country if I knew what kind of visa is if they allow me chances for permanent residence will go to the embassy and extract all transactions and legal procedures to migrate to America

Back