Please help

mamari

Reaction score
Possible service, please

Hello deaf

I have a question for you: Do you know how to get a visa to work and live for the Deaf in America, knowing that I'm not that good American Sign Language or English Cil is it to learn in America too?

Thank you for the replies

Previous threads from mamari have been merged with this topic.
- moderator naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello deaf

I have a question for you: Do you know how to get a visa to work and live for the Deaf in America, knowing that I'm not that good American Sign Language or English Cil is it to learn in America too?

Where are you from? From what I understand, you have to be certified according to the standards of the country you want to work in and secondly, as a foreigner, you have to be sponsored by the company you want to work for in order to get a work visa.

Hello deaf

I thought you would need to have a skill that is valuable that isn't easily met by others already here.

If you do, you should have no problem being hired and sponsored by someone who needs your services.

Last edited:
Where are you from? From what I understand, you have to be certified according to the standards of the country you want to work in and secondly, as a foreigner, you have to be sponsored by the company you want to work for in order to get a work visa.

I'm from Yemen, I do not know any of the standards interpreted the which require to be according to their level, so please that we know about these standards, interpreted the, and the country that I want to migrate to are America, I do not know for someone who offered to work for him in the company, so I wonder opportunity for me to emigrate to America as declared by the U.S. State Department green cards, but for the Deaf.

I thought you would need to have a skill that is valuable that isn't easily met by others already here.

If you do, you should have no problem being hired and sponsered by someone who needs your services.

I believe that I have a mind of an intelligent I can learn it any skill, but not according to university education, but any action was simple like working in a restaurant, so I have not signed anything with anyone I do not know even how to get any person to contract and work for him, however I was wondering Do you know anything about immigration to America to work for the Deaf and the house is the green card

I believe that I have a mind of an intelligent I can learn it any skill, but not according to university education, but any action was simple like working in a restaurant, so I have not signed anything with anyone I do not know even how to get any person to contract and work for him, however I was wondering Do you know anything about immigration to America to work for the Deaf and the house is the green card

Hmmm...without certification, you don't have proof of your skills or that you have something to offer not easily obtained in America. You can try applying for jobs here and see if the employer would be willing to sponsor you. You should google work visas for USA and see what the requirements are.

Hmmm...without certification, you don't have proof of your skills or that you have something to offer not easily obtained in America. You can try applying for jobs here and see if the employer would be willing to sponsor you. You should google work visas for USA and see what the requirements are.

My dear, the simple act like a work in restaurants do not need a college degree means a lot of learning experiences on the contrary, you will need to any worker did not work before in this field or any of the magazines simple, so believe me now as easy these professions do not require college degrees .
And that you mean when you say to me applying for jobs Fi place you mean is to the owner of this site or to someone else in America does not know him, and finally I had I was working search in google I did not find anything on immigration for the Deaf, not in America or anywhere else.

:dizzy:

You need to ask an attorney in your country. The laws are complex.

My dear, the simple act like a work in restaurants do not need a college degree means a lot of learning experiences on the contrary, you will need to any worker did not work before in this field or any of the magazines simple, so believe me now as easy these professions do not require college degrees .
And that you mean when you say to me applying for jobs Fi place you mean is to the owner of this site or to someone else in America does not know him, and finally I had I was working search in google I did not find anything on immigration for the Deaf, not in America or anywhere else.

This skill very unlikely to get you visa into America. Already 300 million Americans who can work in restaurants.

Different countries have different quotas. Some can include political asylum. It all depends on which country. Mamari needs to inquire at his country's US embassy to find out about qualifications.

http://yemen.usembassy.gov/faq4.html

This skill very unlikely to get you visa into America. Already 300 million Americans who can work in restaurants.

apparently a friend who is deaf and holds a masters degree couldnt work as a busser because he is deaf.......... so that is 299,999,999 americans.

I don't understand what you are talking about when it come to working for the Deaf unless you mean trying to find a job and living in America as a Deaf person. If you are deaf, then you have to go through the same way the hearing person had to applied to come into the United States of America. I was born and raised in USA. I came here in Canada because I have ancestors (dead relatives from the past). Also my mother was born here in Canada (she was deceased). I want to stay here in Canada but still visit my family in USA wherever I have enough money to come down to visit. Coming to North America takes some times to figure out to find visas and make applications like Permanent Resident or full American Citizen or Canadian Citizen. You need to talk with your lawyer or your counselor about planning on coming to North America unless you want to go to South American. :P

hello

Hello

I told the young Yemeni 30 years of age suffer from hearing disability, but I can only speak and communicate through lip reading, I try to get information, which is that he accept my immigration to America or not.

I hope you, help me
Thank you

Deaf people are accepted into America and Canada as permanent immigrants,
yes.

Fuzzy

Deaf people are accepted into America and Canada as permanent immigrants,
yes.

Fuzzy

Dear Mr. Fuzzy

Thank you for answer my question and I am glad they accept immigration for the Deaf I was Ask if you have web sites of the brain or any information on migration for the Deaf if you allow me ...

Thank you for your response

Hello Mamari where you live? America approval or Canada not sure

Canada approval reason rule reason strictly because USA, your country ? where your from country?

Hello Mamari where you live? America approval or Canada not sure

Canada approval reason rule reason strictly because USA, your country ? where your from country?

I'm from Yemen

Thank you Smittr to respond

no problem nice to you :),

interesting country far sound pretty sound! ;)

Yemen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I reading, It is interesting! I didn't never it!

Yemen: Disability Profile

I notice it rare on country! I reading on sites research!

Thank you, Smittr to respond

If it is acceptable for me to emigrate to America, do you know any of the websites on migration for the Deaf, or any other information to America

Notes: I'm just suffering hearing loss, but I can speak and understand by reading the lip.

Thank you

Back