play in snow yet? post....

OldNavyGirl...looks like you are having a terrific time playing in the snow. Here has been unusually warm for the past 3 weeks. Feels more like April here so it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when we can wear shorts outside! LOL!

Hope Jan will bring us snow!!! Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow!

Wow ONG! that is awesome pics. Look like you have some fun in the snow. :)

yeah we surely did have a blast. :) it gives us lots of happiness in our family. :)

Looks like you're having so much fun
playing with the snow
:thumb:

Geez I really miss up in the North
especially Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota
and Adirondack New York so much fun
with snow up up there !!!!

woOoOOoo Finally seeing your area got snow...
*psssst* Mine ZIP ZERO... yay.. I'm glad no snow here..
So called "Green Christmas" :giggle:~snickers!

then u're not having any fun with ur kids galazy :-P

just kidding.

thank you for the comments everyone...

have a good xmas eve and day. :)

You guys look having fun in the snow. Sequoias and I did get bad snow storm in November to December, we did play it in a day then next day, it got melt! :( I do truly miss the Snow, I lived in Michigan for 21 years since and had been seeing snow alot..

Wow beautiful pics heh, poor tabby lol. All you guys look like having fun in the snow. LOL

Darn I miss the snow heh.

My girlfriend grabbed the snow and threw at my back. She sure surprised me. I run away, got the snow, and then threw at her but missed. Isn't cute romance hehehe we are! We love playing the snow each anothers. Her home has alot of snow about 2 foot high! :giggle:

I pushed Sean sliding down the hill

seans002vo1.jpg

What the hanger doing there?!

seans003qk5.jpg

seans001mg9.jpg

seans002td7.jpg

seans003iz5.jpg

awesome.... you having a great time and play tobogganer down the hill....

Here's by on the way and getting melts snow... "bout the time!

yes it did came all night long.... our driveway is blocked with the snow lol... will take better pics today cuz its bright outside

yeah lots of snow and i'm still not able to go to work yet.. bad traffic jam in twin cities still. :( oh well thats part of life.

:eek3: that's A LOT of snow there.... *staying in Ohio*...

Back