OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
ericcasperrm7.jpg

eric is taking care of casper.....

makingsnowct8.jpg

sean is making snowballs to throw

gotchaqz3.jpg

I threw the snowball and hit sean.. he laughed. :)

xmas013mm5.jpg

who am i throwing now? *thinking* oh yea all of you!!

tabbyql6.jpg

tabby's first time in snow. :)

guess what else is funny?? Sean threw a snowball on eric's face and the snow went in his mouth -- eric was soo shocked that sean did this. lmao.. I wish i got the vid of him :-D And Eric says its soo tasty?! yea right

When was this? During the snowstorm a few weeks ago? Looks like you all indeed had some good ol' time burying one another with snowballs!

Soon, one of you will probably build some sort of fort or wall to *duck* behind-- :D Ahhh...an idea now for the next time--huh? :lol:

~RR

You have snow there now???....Cute pictures, look like you guys are having a blast time...

yeah we did had snow yesterday. and i got in bad traffic yesterday as well took me 2 hours to get home while i go to work normal for less than 1 hr. *ugh* .... today sean asked for outside to play, so we went ahead played outside for short time and had a good time. :)

My daughter asked me where is snow! lol Cute puppy!!

Wow sound you have fun blast time outside to playing with the snow to make throw the snowballs!! like said cannonball watch out for it !!! lol :lol:

Sean got good aim on his dad's face into their mouth .. I am sure he gonna said cannonball!!! watch out for it the snowball and poof! their face into mouth lol :lol:

:lol: that's so cute, Tabby doesn't look like very happy cat, being in the snow and thinking "why is it too cold?, I wanna go inside where it's warm". :lol:

Great picture shots of you all, Casper is soooooo cute!!! Lol @ the fact that Eric got hit in his mouth by Sean... *high five Sean* :giggle:

OldNavy said:
And Eric says its soo tasty?!
Maybe he ate the one that Casper urine on. :rofl:

SOOOOOOOO missing Missouri snow!!

Originally from St. Louis--grew up with snow and my kids had lots of snowy winters. Now we live in Atlanta--rare to see snow--have had some, but not much--NOTHING like Missouri/midwest snows!! Some people like mild winters, but I am "jonesing" for a good deep snow pile to walk through--not to plow, just to play in for a while. And I didn't like driving in it either--but when you don't have it for a while, you realize how much you miss it. ENJOY!!

It looks like you guys are having a blast in the snow! DeafScuba, The snow was tasty?? Boy I hope you're not saying it is or else I'd have to wonder! :giggle:

Casper looks like one adorable puppy who enjoy her stroll in the snow and Tabby seems to be the one to say *eeech, snow? and shrieks*

It's been unusually warm here and most of the time we would get some snow in the winter but we haven't had one here yet that is. It did snow here 1 or 2 but it was not cold enough to keep the snow intact on the ground.

*slaps rabbit* tabby gotta scratch you! lol

yea tabby didn't really like being outside and being thrown at for snow. lmaooo. i'm soo mean :) but it was fun to see their reactions. then tabby got used to it a little bit then walked by plants then i threw again and she ran by front door to go inside. lmaooooo. I enjoyed seeing their reactions. :) it was fun for a while til it lasts. :)

*slaps rabbit* tabby gotta scratch you! lol

yea tabby didn't really like being outside and being thrown at for snow. lmaooo. i'm soo mean :) but it was fun to see their reactions. then tabby got used to it a little bit then walked by plants then i threw again and she ran by front door to go inside. lmaooooo. I enjoyed seeing their reactions. :) it was fun for a while til it lasts. :)

Ahhh you mean to your cat lol :lol:

Glad you and your family had fun with snow heh. No snow down here in Tallahassee Oh, bummer! So send some down to here heh

hey girl! we just had bad snowstorm about 3 weeks ago.. and it been 50's here lately. Well, its your home state, its very ODD warm weather, and u miss it.. LMAO

one thing, wish could go on sledding, but one of our kids was sick during snow :( hope other time will come.

Back