pictures of the fishes and scallops!

Nice pictures!

Is that your boat? or are you renting it?
Nice boat, btw.

I remember, my grandfather took me to the bay when I was little. I helped him to pick the snails and put them in the pail. I had fun with him. :D

This boat, is my Parents boat.

Our boat is in the avatar. I will have to upload more pictures tomorrow.

Our boat is more for inshore fishing.. Another words. I would never take our boat way out in the Gulf. I would stay close enough to see land. :lol:

Your son looks very happy with his shark!!

I never knew what scallops looks like before. These are great pictures.

The Shark actually freaked me out, As soon as my son pulled it in. The shark was beating himself to death. He knocked himself out. My son picked it up for the picture pose. as soon as he laid it down. The shark started flopping again! I was like, woah!! So my Step Dad hurried and released it.

Your son looks very happy with his shark!!

I never knew what scallops looks like before. These are great pictures.

Thanks.

A lot of people think scallops are from the fins of Sting Rays. Those are imitation scallops.

The ones in the photo are true Bay Scallops, and are excellent eating!!!

Oooh yum seafoods. As for the scallops, I never dived to collect scallops, but used a net to collect scallops from the boat in ocean.

Thanks for sharing the pictures as it looks like you all had a great time. :)

Oooh yum seafoods. As for the scallops, I never dived to collect scallops, but used a net to collect scallops from the boat in ocean.

Thanks for sharing the pictures as it looks like you all had a great time. :)

We went again Yesterday! Just went scalloping Lots of people were out there and we got a bunch. The weather was perfect.

Yummy they were delicious!

SG. My mom uses the net also to get the scallops. LOL but she is in the water not in the boat. She does not like diving down to get them. :lol:

The dept of the water is between 6 foot to 3 foot of water to retrieve them.

DSC_1425.jpg

My son bring in more scallops. :lol: he does not like to carry a bag to put them in due to it gets in his way of swimming. So he stuffs them in his pocket! When he comes back to the boat he unloads his pockets sometimes with ten or more scallops!!! :shock:

He had a blast yesterday. He went to bed at 8 pm! WOW! He was tuckered out from all the sunshine and swimming.

Back