Pictures of my two Rotties!

Ah, dogmom is a poodle-admirer too. Anyone who knows that poodles are water-retrievers and wants to see them do their ancestral thing is a good poodle-person in my book!

:lol: oh cool guys some VIDEOS....
:ty:BG, I'll check that out later today-

I often love to see today's dogs doing what they were originally bred for - especially those that no longer actually do that work altogether - like the Poodles, Dal's etc.

Cool! Very nice Rotties. I have one of my own. They're very protective and smart.

:wave:DeafTim and Travis

:ty: DT, do you happen to have a pic. to put up of your Rottie? How did you find her/him?

i lOVE ALL DOGS..

I am packing but taking a rest to check out whats happening on AD..WOWIE
Dogmom..smile..you know my heart has belonged to Big dogs forever. My gosh your Rotties are gorgeous..well behaved and healthy looking. I know you love them and they give you that same Love back..laughing Thanks for letting me see your "babies".

Beach girl..I have written to you asking about the large standard poodle. I knew what they were bred for and that they are natural retrievers..Thanks for sharing the video. I am gonna get a pup of somekind as soon as I can walk.
I miss my boys so much. But I know as you both do. It doesn't matter the breed, it's the LOVE given to we humans by those beautiful creatures. Always ready to cheer us, asking little more then some food and water and maybe a chewie or stick to chase..laughing..I want a puppy so bad but have to wait. Thanks again to both of you Beachgirl your picture with your baby says it all. You both are smiling..Yeah! laughing..Midnight..Much Peace♥♥♥

Back