Pictures of my family

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Im so proud to show ya'll... I dont mean to brag, but Im proud to be a mom!

My son Hansen 8, My daugther Isabelle 7 who is hard of hearing, Son 4 James who is deaf.

Enjoy!!!

M-:afro:

Attachments

• Pix-family.jpg
    Pix-family.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 26
  • sexycouple.jpg
    sexycouple.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 65
Oh Thanks ! ! yeah, Im so proud to have my family ! They are such beautiful kids and hubby.

Good pictures right there, it seems you are into photography as your hobby ? Those are some really good pictures you took of your kids at important moments in their life. God Bless them ..... :angel:

You could photograph wildlife, beautiful scenes like right now, it is autumn the trees are bright orange, red and you could sell your wildlife/scenic pictures to big companies , maybe one of the calendar companies may like your picture then sit you down to make a good business deal and you can rake the money off the trees. :) :thumb:

Wow... Miss P will going drool over your family. :eek3:

I wondered about you all the time and your kids are so cute and they all are growing up so fast! You and your husband looks AWESOME together. Beautiful parents and beautiful kids mixed really well...

How's everything doing?

ScubaladyTX,

your family are so beautiful, Lovely pictures on black and white!

I enjoyed when people take times to do black and whites photos too :)

I do know another member here in AD does fixing photos online :)

Wendy

P.S. adding another thing,
I agree with crazymomma :)

Good pictures right there, it seems you are into photography as your hobby ? Those are some really good pictures you took of your kids at important moments in their life. God Bless them ..... :angel:

You could photograph wildlife, beautiful scenes like right now, it is autumn the trees are bright orange, red and you could sell your wildlife/scenic pictures to big companies , maybe one of the calendar companies may like your picture then sit you down to make a good business deal and you can rake the money off the trees. :) :thumb:

Yeah, u got it... My hobby is photography and others...:eek3: I have many pix of flowers,clouds,kids etc.. I can show u BUT, my scanner is broken..that is my third times! lol...

Good idea.. I can do that... unless I have a time.. ya know kids always steal my time.. :eek3:

I wondered about you all the time and your kids are so cute and they all are growing up so fast! You and your husband looks AWESOME together. Beautiful parents and beautiful kids mixed really well...

How's everything doing?

Howdy,

Yeah, I wondered about alldeaf.com sometimes, I have been busy since.. Now, I grab to see this alldeaf.com before I be busy.. heh

Thanks ! !

Everything is good here...

What abt ya ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ScubaladyTX,

your family are so beautiful, Lovely pictures on black and white!

I enjoyed when people take times to do black and whites photos too :)

I do know another member here in AD does fixing photos online :)

Wendy

P.S. adding another thing,
I agree with crazymomma :)

Thank you ! ! Lol, I bet they are doing now.. heh...

Just show pix cuz Im damn proud be mom of 3 kids........

Hey ScubaladyTX - whoo! what a sexy gal! Wanna go out on a date. I know where you live.

magnix2k

wow, what a beautiful family, you have.

You must be proud of your family...

I like that black & white pictures... It look sooo beautiful...

Back