Pictures in Michigan of Sequoias' and my vacation

Aww -- I like that one with you and Galen on the top. Beautiful smiles !! And, the rest of other pictures are awesome, too. Hey Fei Ku -- nice smile you got ! lol

Nice picture... Have you went to Detroit area, or just visit your city?

Welcome back to AD again. :)

Ah really cool pictures heh looks like everyone having good time.

CyberRed said:
Aww -- I like that one with you and Galen on the top. Beautiful smiles !! And, the rest of other pictures are awesome, too. Hey Fei Ku -- nice smile you got ! lol

Thanks! :thumb:

volcomskatz said:
Nice picture... Have you went to Detroit area, or just visit your city?

Welcome back to AD again. :)

We almost go to Winsdor in Canada which we will be through Detroit but can't make it since the week was FULL and very busy for us.. But next time, we will go... ;)

Thanks!

Wow you have great time in MIch.. and you shuld invite me go to Mich since i m next state to mich lol :) and glad that you and seq has lots blast time!

LovelyBlkGal said:
Wow you have great time in MIch.. and you shuld invite me go to Mich since i m next state to mich lol :) and glad that you and seq has lots blast time!

Thanks! I wish I could inivite you but I didn't know that you live in Ohio. I wish I could inivite whole of people from Alldeaf who live in Ohio ;) but, I forgot :( :giggle: and thanks again!

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! I wish I could inivite you but I didn't know that you live in Ohio. I wish I could inivite whole of people from Alldeaf who live in Ohio ;) but, I forgot :( :giggle: and thanks again!

ur welcome! and not worry maybe next time :thumb:

Back