Pictures in Michigan of Sequoias' and my vacation

WhisperHorse

Reaction score

That's me and Sequoias at my best friend, Gabrielle's grandma & grandpa's 50 Years Anniversary for Marriage party.

That's my another best friend, Fei Ku(member of Alldeaf) at Gabrielle's Grandma & Grandpa's Party.

That's Sequoias and my another best friend, Claire at Gabrielle's grandma and grandpa's party still.

That's my best friend, Gabrielle and her boyfriend Chris at Grandpa and Grandma's party more.

That's my sister, Emily and Gabrielle's boyfriend Chris at Gabrielle's home to hanging out together one day before Sequoias and I left Michigan

That's Gabrielle and Chris again.

That's Chris, Gabrielle and my friend, Amy.

And look out for more of the Threads that Sequoias and I post more of pictures ;)

Glad to see both of you Sweetheart and Fei Ku be able to get together again in Michigan. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

hey hey i love ur shirt.. where u get???? i wanna that!!! LOL! anyway yall have so fun!

Heath said:
Glad to see both of you Sweetheart and Fei Ku be able to get together again in Michigan. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Thanks! But, look out for more threads that you will see more pictures of her, me and more friends plus family ;)

TweetyBird said:
hey hey i love ur shirt.. where u get???? i wanna that!!! LOL! anyway yall have so fun!

Thanks! Lol, that shirt that I wear is VERY OLD! I got it maybe in 1999... I bought it from Bug Fashion Store, Im not sure if I spell right :lol:

Thats awesome & wonderful
It looks like all of you had a grand time !

That's one of the reasons I like
Michigan people's attitude.

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! Lol, that shirt that I wear is VERY OLD! I got it maybe in 1999... I bought it from Bug Fashion Store, Im not sure if I spell right :lol:
ahhh i got it now.. i try look for this kind of shirt alike that what i wanna.. but it hard find here.. grrr

Y said:
Thats awesome & wonderful
It looks like all of you had a grand time !

That's one of the reasons I like
Michigan people's attitude.

Thanks! We had great time in Michigan. I already miss whole of my family and friends! :(

Why do you like Michigan People's Attitude? I'm just curious

TweetyBird said:
ahhh i got it now.. i try look for this kind of shirt alike that what i wanna.. but it hard find here.. grrr

I do understand. Sometime, I see something that I like from another state then plan to buy in Michigan or Washington State but they don't have it. I hate that happen... :ugh:

That's my another best friend, Fei Ku(member of Alldeaf) at Gabrielle's Grandma & Grandpa's Party.

omg! i act like i am drunk but i arent lmao

really good pic and very happy of you, Sweetheart and Seq. Fei ku, u look so happy there LOL.. finally see u on here. :)

Awww great pictures! Glad to know you guys had a wonderful time together.
Thank you for sharing with us :)

ButterflyGirl said:
Awww great pictures! Glad to know you guys had a wonderful time together.
Thank you for sharing with us :)

Thanks! Yeppers, we had a wonderful time together with my family and friends. you're welcome ;)

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! We had great time in Michigan. I already miss whole of my family and friends! :(

Why do you like Michigan People's Attitude? I'm just curious

Because I went out with deaf michigan people
a few years ago I noticed that
they tend to enjoy outdoor activities picnic, camping
and snowmobiles thats the kind of attitude
to enjoy Life ;)

Y said:
Because I went out with deaf michigan people
a few years ago I noticed that
they tend to enjoy outdoor activities picnic, camping
and snowmobiles thats the kind of attitude
to enjoy Life ;)

Oh that's awesome ;)

Sweetheart said:

That's me and Sequoias at my best friend, Gabrielle's grandma & grandpa's 50 Years Anniversary for Marriage party.

That's Sequoias and my another best friend, Claire at Gabrielle's grandma and grandpa's party still.

That's my best friend, Gabrielle and her boyfriend Chris at Grandpa and Grandma's party more.

That's my sister, Emily and Gabrielle's boyfriend Chris at Gabrielle's home to hanging out together one day before Sequoias and I left Michigan

That's Gabrielle and Chris again.

That's Chris, Gabrielle and my friend, Amy.

And look out for more of the Threads that Sequoias and I post more of pictures ;)

Great pictures...... glad you enjoyed yourself!! :cheers:

Back