Picture of your desk and computer.

My home office when I work from home:

office1.sized.jpg

office2.sized.jpg

My office at the office:

office_2.sized.jpg

What are these yellow books on the shelf? Are they telephone books?
The computer table looks nice - simple. Is it expensive?

Pint:

Curious why you have two computers and one laptop? :jaw:

Really nice office! Looks like youre the organized type!

Meg said:
Pint:

Curious why you have two computers and one laptop? :jaw:

Really nice office! Looks like youre the organized type!
You only think I have two computers and one laptop. :ugh:

At home:

5 computers, 1 running windows xp pro (windows development), 3 others are my linux servers. I have one more computer that is off since the memory went bad and I haven't had a chance to get a new memory stick.
1 laptop also can do windows development

At the office:
2 computers, 1 windows development and the other linux server. I have two more computers in my office (4 total) but the other is off since they are so slow and obsolete that I haven't had a chance to dig it out under my desk to toss it in the lab.

As for being organized, I try to be. Every now and then papers start to pile up when I'm working a lot and then when I have break I start to pick up all the papers and throw them away.

pintnight said:
You only think I have two computers and one laptop. :ugh:

At home:

5 computers, 1 running windows xp pro (windows development), 3 others are my linux servers. I have one more computer that is off since the memory went bad and I haven't had a chance to get a new memory stick.
1 laptop also can do windows development

At the office:
2 computers, 1 windows development and the other linux server. I have two more computers in my office (4 total) but the other is off since they are so slow and obsolete that I haven't had a chance to dig it out under my desk to toss it in the lab.

As for being organized, I try to be. Every now and then papers start to pile up when I'm working a lot and then when I have break I start to pick up all the papers and throw them away.

Do you consider yourself as a computer geek? :giggle:

At any rate, your office is very nice and makes my office looks like a total pigsty!

Meg said:
Do you consider yourself as a computer geek? :giggle:
:Oops: I hope not.

Meg said:
At any rate, your office is very nice and makes my office looks like a total pigsty!
Just put a big garbage can on one end of the desk and sweep everything into it. :D

Back