Picture of your desk and computer.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Post a picture of your desk with computer or laptop. If you don't have a desk Post a picture of a table with your computer or laptop ;)

Here is mine.

Attachments

• CIMG0192.JPG
    CIMG0192.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 93
sorry.. i'm too shy take picture of my desk.. TOOOOOOOOOOOO PIGSTY and messy papers and blah blah blah.... My old puter still sitting on Desk.. *wait* for switch new computer move to my baby desk.. Right now I'm using new computer.. temporary Dining table as condiser desk..

*scoffs laughing*

Yeah, my desk is big mess too! LOL Papers that need to be tossed out, masking tape, flashlight, pens, pencils, cds, broken toys that need to be fixed, etc etc etc. Will need to clean them up first BEFORE taking picture. Cheri, did you clean up your desk before you took picture? It looks soooooooo clean! :Ohno:

Bullym0m said:
sorry.. i'm too shy take picture of my desk.. TOOOOOOOOOOOO PIGSTY and messy papers and blah blah blah.... My old puter still sitting on Desk.. *wait* for switch new computer move to my baby desk.. Right now I'm using new computer.. temporary Dining table as condiser desk..

*scoffs laughing*

Awww, We wouldn't mind if your desk is piggy. If your dine room table is where your computer is at now why not take a picture of your beautiful dine table? ;)

Peachy Lady said:
Yeah, my desk is big mess too! LOL Papers that need to be tossed out, masking tape, flashlight, pens, pencils, cds, broken toys that need to be fixed, etc etc etc. Will need to clean them up first BEFORE taking picture. Cheri, did you clean up your desk before you took picture? It looks soooooooo clean! :Ohno:

LOL, No, Why does it look clean? I don't have that much stuff. I don't even have a printer either. Sucks huh?

Cheri said:
Post a picture of your desk with computer or laptop. If you don't have a desk Post a picture of a table with your computer or laptop ;)

Here is mine.
Hey... I remember that!

Well, my desk looks different now than before. Give me a minute to take a few pictures. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Hey... I remember that!

Well, my desk looks different now than before. Give me a minute to take a few pictures. :thumb:
Got it... enjoy! :thumb:

Attachments

• Photo 52.jpg
    Photo 52.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75
I will take mine later but for now I got to get ready to take my baby to sean's school special visitors at his school and want me to bring his baby brother to meet spiderman :D

Ciao,
Wendy

Sabrina said:
Why are you using scotch tape for ?? Tie your 8 fingers and two thumbs up??
Scotch tape? Where? Are you referring to masking tape? Har har har... I use it to hang up posters. ;)

Magatsu said:
Ditto!

Reba, your link is dead.
What do you mean "dead"? I just now checked it and it opened up fine.
?????

Reba said:
Thanks for the technical help.

Sigh...it figures that I would be different from everyone else. ;)
Don't feel bad. You're not the only one who does this. There are others who have done it. I've seen it myself. They will IM me with concerns or anything regarding threads they see in AllDeaf. They will then IM me with the URL and that URL will be like yours. I always gotta add "www" in order to make it work. ;)

Hey Reba..

your not the only one who's learning something new :D

Thanks Vamp for the explaining.. This Am I click her URL and I get prompt to ask for my user name/password.. So I did it anyway but Now it make sense again!

Thanks again. :D

Wendy

Here is my desk :D It was taken with my mobile phone camera (Nokia 6225 CDMA)

desk.jpg

Reba, I am sorry I am not clear on what I was trying to say. Vampy, thanks for explanation. Anyway here's my desk pictures in my office/rec room.

49c.jpg

1f3.jpg

Back