Picture animated

DeafMonkey said:
ohh I dont know what kind you have in your computer .. can be different program for animate or from on your webcam something like that .. you can learning :)

To be quiet honest, I know nothing about computers. If someone wants to lead me the way where I can find a program on my computer, Please do so, otherwise I won't be able to find it on my own. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
To be quiet honest, I know nothing about computers. If someone wants to lead me the way where I can find a program on my computer, Please do so, otherwise I won't be able to find it on my own. :mrgreen:

okay . likely take your time no rush :D

JC1.gif

finally!!!.. I was fought fought fought since from at umm 9 pm till now 2 am! cause i keep trying tring trying to doing animated from my webcam ! till now finally!.. my friend some help me but mostly myself! lol but one thing my friend change the resize from wmv change to avi so now finally! whoooooo lol :D

I dont gave it up till finally! lol

Like it or Don't like it?? LOL

hey cheri .. i was thinking and an idea if you can pm me with the pics so i can make one for you?? how that?? if you dont want it that is fine with me take your time like not to rush :) :ty: lol :locked:

DeafMonkey said:
hey cheri .. i was thinking and an idea if you can pm me with the pics so i can make one for you?? how that?? if you dont want it that is fine with me take your time like not to rush :) :ty: lol :locked:

:wave: MH,

:applause: You finally did it ! Cool ... Just want to let you know that when you want to make an animated pic, try to cut it down to 50 or less KB. Let's say, 49,900 or less. Ok ? Because it may cause to some dial up users slow to get in here to see it. That's like laggin' or somethin'.

Yours size of that large animated pic shows 707515 bytes. That's really alot. lol Try to re-size it down to 50000 or less... otherwise one of the mods will ask you to re-size it. ( I want to be the first to tell you before they does :lol: )

CyberRed said:

:applause: You finally did it ! Cool ... Just want to let you know that when you want to make an animated pic, try to cut it down to 50 or less KB. Let's say, 49,900 or less. Ok ? Because it may cause to some dial up users slow to get in here to see it. That's like laggin' or somethin'.

Yours size of that large animated pic shows 707515 bytes. That's really alot. lol Try to re-size it down to 50000 or less... otherwise one of the mods will ask you to re-size it. ( I want to be the first to tell you before they does :lol: )

how do you can tell ?

Aw you're a cutie DeafMonkey....Nice animated too ;)

^Angel^ said:
Aw you're a cutie DeafMonkey....Nice animated too ;)

LOL thanks ^Angel^

--------------------

anyone know how i get in "edit" cause i dont see it so i can fix it cause CR said my bytes over 50000 so i have to fix it under 50000 but cant find "edit" it is diseppar (selling) it gone no edit hmmmm HELP! lol

Cheri,
I found animation program for you which it's free.. Let me know you're interested beginner ?
*wink*

I bet you prefer your own hands animation working on it.. right am I ?
:D

CyberRed said:

sound like cant fix it in the edit :dunno:

GalaxyAngel said:
Cheri,
I found animation program for you which it's free.. Let me know you're interested beginner ?
*wink*

I bet you prefer your own hands animation working on it.. right am I ?
:D

what kind free animation program????

Ok, MH -

Click on mouse to your right button and, then click on "properties".. the dialog box will pop up. Your bytes in that dialog box will tell you how much your animated pic runs. Hope you find it. ;)

CyberRed said:
Ok, MH -

Click on mouse to your right button and, then click on "properties".. the dialog box will pop up. Your bytes in that dialog box will tell you how much your animated pic runs. Hope you find it. ;)

I know that but cant remove and fix it :)

MonkeyHead,

Free to try few days if you like it.. buy software.. Great for beginner animation..
$15.85 us funds. Canada funds would be about 21 bux. depends retail stores likely future shop or best buy or computer store wha..ever depends if they have specific software. As long you can try researching google and to find anything you feel comfortable animation suits to your skills. If I give you.. might be you doesn't like it don't want waste for this.

I just about to mentioned for Cheri.. She wanted to learn herself bare handworks on the computer great suitable beginner animation.

DeafMonkey said:
I know that but cant remove and fix it :)
Don't worry about recently prevouis your post.. you can re-try edit and make it so smaller and short sweet animation..
Good Luck! :D

GalaxyAngel said:
MonkeyHead,

Free to try few days if you like it.. buy software.. Great for beginner animation..
$15.85 us funds. Canada funds would be about 21 bux. depends retail stores likely future shop or best buy or computer store wha..ever depends if they have specific software. As long you can try researching google and to find anything you feel comfortable animation suits to your skills. If I give you.. might be you doesn't like it don't want waste for this.

I just about to mentioned for Cheri.. She wanted to learn herself bare handworks on the computer great suitable beginner animation.

k no plm thanks lol .. yeah true about cheri :D

DeafMonkeyGal

Click the url .. What do you think?? hehehe let me know

1. Bad
2. Not bad
3. Look good
3. Good
4. Look great
5. GREAT JOB!

which one 1 to 5 to vote ? LOL

Back