Picture animated

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone can put it out in here pic of yourself or your pets or other family or your friend when you like to :) like mine pic animated ..

I love to watch when it is picture animated like this one that make me adored it lol

DM.gif

Oh, that's cool ! Did you learn that from ImageReady or other program ? :fruit:

CyberRed said:
Oh, that's cool ! Did you learn that from ImageReady or other program ? :fruit:

ImageReady very basic .. i havent learn adavance yet still fight :(

you see your avatar is animated that I wanna learn! but hard and fight for it lol

DeafMonkey said:
ImageReady very basic .. i havent learn adavance yet still fight :(

you see your avatar is animated that I wanna learn! but hard and fight for it lol

Oh, my avatar ? Well, I don't use ImageReady to make my avatar animated. I use a different program to make my avatar animated - this one is more easier than ImageReady. :)

I am usin' GIF Animator program. Let me show you my animated image. Here's my animated image below:

animatedhugmecyberredpi7kg.gif

CyberRed said:
Oh, my avatar ? Well, I don't use ImageReady to make my avatar animated. I use a different program to make my avatar animated - this one is more easier than ImageReady. :)

I am usin' GIF Animator program. Let me show you my animated image. Here's my animated image below:

animatedhugmecyberredpi7kg.gif

ohh what kind you use other program than imageready??? let me know i would love make one :D thanks

I don't have ImageReady. Can you tell me where I can get it? I wanna to learn to make these animated pictures so bad. :ily:

BlueButterfly said:
I don't have ImageReady. Can you tell me where I can get it? I wanna to learn to make these animated pictures so bad. :ily:

maybe CyberRed will give it out heheh ,..... i have imagedReady which bit hard lol

BlueButterfly said:

LOL You can go to the computer store nearby and find an animation that you want for images. I bought mine a whole package -- cost me over $ 100.00. Think you could afford it ? :ily: too.

CyberRed said:
LOL You can go to the computer store nearby and find an animation that you want for images. I bought mine a whole package -- cost me over $ 100.00. Think you could afford it ? :ily: too.

ohhh at the store ? what does look like ????

CyberRed said:
What is the name of the package? Perhaps I should buy it as a Christmas present for myself :D

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh at the store ? what does look like ????

Ohhh, you live in Canada, right ? If, that is the case - then, I apologized because, I have no clue what the name of the computer stores that can sell. I live in U.S.A.

BlueButterfly said:
What is the name of the package? Perhaps I should buy it as a Christmas present for myself :D

Ha ha - there are several different kind of animations you may want to purchase --- dependin' on how much you could afford. Why don't you go and have a look ? Maybe, you can pick better than mine ? lol I know women likes to pick B E T T E R. :P

Hey DeafMonkey, how did you make that animated picture of yourself? Did you use a webcam or what?

BlueButterfly..

Yes use webcam and video capture too.. includes it.. there have program.

and also some of software has free. Try to see if there have www.download.com
Good luck!

DeafMonkey said:
yes i am use my webcam lol

ImageReady from webcamera? I'm not sure if I have that I'll double check later. ;)

Cheri said:
ImageReady from webcamera? I'm not sure if I have that I'll double check later. ;)

I just use adobe photoshop to use webcam till done then save as then i go into imageready to open where i save as then doing with it till done look like movie lol

DeafMonkey said:
I just use adobe photoshop to use webcam till done then save as then i go into imageready to open where i save as then doing with it till done look like movie lol

Ohh You used adobe photoshop. :( I don't have any of those. Maybe I'll get one some days next year, Who knows. :giggle: Thanks for the head ups! :hug:

Cheri said:
Ohh You used adobe photoshop. :( I don't have any of those. Maybe I'll get one some days next year, Who knows. :giggle: Thanks for the head ups! :hug:

ohh I dont know what kind you have in your computer .. can be different program for animate or from on your webcam something like that .. you can learning :)

Back