Pic of me and my furkids...

OOPS i havent ck in here lately i like that pic look good :hug:

Cute pets!!!!!

Your pic made me miss my cat, Ray.
FrameRaynsV.jpg
Ray3.jpg

thanks, zing... aww what happened to ray?? i do have two cats that look alike.. their names are Turtle and Funny Face.. they r 4 yrs old...

thecats.jpg

notice on right... thats turtle and Funny face.. they r siamese twins.. :)
in middle is Mittens- their mom.. shes old.. 13 yrs old now..
tuxedo cat name cutie nose

i have all together 26 cats... :D

I am just wondering if you have ever heard of a cat seat for the toilet. Here is the link: CatSeat by Feline Evolution

That's something new to me so I am thinking of buying one for my sister's birthday. She has five cats in her small house. I have no way to come to her house for a visit because of the horrible smell.

I am just wondering if you have ever heard of a cat seat for the toilet. Here is the link: CatSeat by Feline Evolution

That's something new to me so I am thinking of buying one for my sister's birthday. She has five cats in her small house. I have no way to come to her house for a visit because of the horrible smell.

its not safe for women as we can get infections from cat.. especially pregnant women... unsanitized condition.. no way... cats carry germs as they eat animals and yet carry germs in their paws and leave germs on the seat? eww forget it...

I wouldnt mind having one inside cat - but thats enough for me. I prefer to have two lumbering Labs tearing the house apart, lol.

FC - as a kid my mom was a cat person, the most cats we ever had was 13 - possibly more but thats what I counted on the porch at one time when I went to feed them. That was ALOT of cats. Im surprised we didnt get sick as often as we probably should have as there were times Id sneak a cat in the house to play with.

thanks, zing... aww what happened to ray?? i do have two cats that look alike.. their names are Turtle and Funny Face.. they r 4 yrs old...

thecats.jpg

notice on right... thats turtle and Funny face.. they r siamese twins.. :)
in middle is Mittens- their mom.. shes old.. 13 yrs old now..
tuxedo cat name cutie nose

i have all together 26 cats... :D

Wow nice cats you got there. By the way Ray only live for little more than one year. I got him when he was 5 weeks old. Very cute then somehow he got his brian nerves damaged according Vet. I wondered how.. they told me that must be another vet place gave him something caused the side effects. I remembered I went to another place near my old apt gave Ray a rabie shot... then few weeks later Ray act different... then goten worst and cant walk around and wouldn't eat and drink. Look skinny then we decided to put him to sleep because there is nothing else we can do for him. I wish he live longer because he is the smartest cat I ever seen in my life. He never poop on the floor when he first live with me. Wow very respect cat but wild when hes in playful mood.

Wow nice cats you got there. By the way Ray only live for little more than one year. I got him when he was 5 weeks old. Very cute then somehow he got his brian nerves damaged according Vet. I wondered how.. they told me that must be another vet place gave him something caused the side effects. I remembered I went to another place near my old apt gave Ray a rabie shot... then few weeks later Ray act different... then goten worst and cant walk around and wouldn't eat and drink. Look skinny then we decided to put him to sleep because there is nothing else we can do for him. I wish he live longer because he is the smartest cat I ever seen in my life. He never poop on the floor when he first live with me. Wow very respect cat but wild when hes in playful mood.

aww im sorry about Ray... :( look like they gave him the shot that had air in it? that can kill an animal and human being, too. :(

I am so sorry about your kitten. It made me feel sad about it.

I need to tell you off topic about a Telfon pan (kitchen stuff).

Did you know that a Telfon is very toxic air to pet birds? The birds will die from toxic air from cooking with Telfon pans. I am not sure about kitten and puppies. I would consider that it is not safe for us to breathe it. Telfon is not banned in U.S. because we need it for our waffles for breakfast. I think that there must be another waffle iron without the Telfon.

so cute freakycat. cats and dogs. They get along well??

I still have one cat since Tiger put into sleep last Dec. I was thinking of adopt another one but soon move to a new place and it will be busy. When I am not busy then Ill go to SPCA or shelter to adopt the black cat.. I have white cat. ;)

so cute freakycat. cats and dogs. They get along well??

I still have one cat since Tiger put into sleep last Dec. I was thinking of adopt another one but soon move to a new place and it will be busy. When I am not busy then Ill go to SPCA or shelter to adopt the black cat.. I have white cat. ;)

yes they all get along well..at first in beginning Oreo didnt like the dogs but now they r all friends so thats good.. :D

i do have a black kitten here .. so sweet... wish i could give to ya! ha..:(

its not safe for women as we can get infections from cat.. especially pregnant women... unsanitized condition.. no way... cats carry germs as they eat animals and yet carry germs in their paws and leave germs on the seat? eww forget it...

Gee. I can understand that. It could be a problem. I am thinking of my dog that lick her ass, and then she lick on my face without thinking. That's gross.

Gee. I can understand that. It could be a problem. I am thinking of my dog that lick her ass, and then she lick on my face without thinking. That's gross.

haha i know what u mean.. thats why i dont let them lick my face.. lol... indeed that is gross! TJ, my son think he have tapeworm eggs in his nose due to his puppy hercules licking his face and nose only its booger! :laugh2:

haha i know what u mean.. thats why i dont let them lick my face.. lol... indeed that is gross! TJ, my son think he have tapeworm eggs in his nose due to his puppy hercules licking his face and nose only its booger! :laugh2:

aahhh! I gotta use my mouthwash for a full emergency! :hyper::rofl:

hahahahhahah webexplorer!!! good thing i have mouthwash here and its cinnamon rush! :D

yes they all get along well..at first in beginning Oreo didnt like the dogs but now they r all friends so thats good.. :D

i do have a black kitten here .. so sweet... wish i could give to ya! ha..:(
Aww ya have a black kitty?? waaaah! ya in ark and I am in NY.. :( too farr away.. darn.

Very cute. We have a cat in our neighborhood named Oreo, too. It's a cute name. I like Socks, too.

Back