Photo tour from Sequoias in California

So Cool...
Nice vacation you deserved being pay visit in CA...

Mookie said:
Hello and welcome back...

I wonder there is no babysitting service for your rats?

Great Pictures...

Rats are smart enough to taking care of themselves almost like Cats... We just change the water and feed them that's all, they will sleep, play with each others, such like that. Don't worry about that, they are smart enough.

Cheri said:
You guys take such great pictures, I adore viewing pictures of what you both took during your trips. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm glad to see you both having a blast time on your trip! ;)

Sweetheart, I had no idea you colored your hair! It looks greattttttttttttttttt!! :thumb:

Thankkkkkkkkks! I dyed my hair in around a week ago or so.. ;) I used to have blonde/dirty blonde when I was young and teenager, but right now more brown with a light blonde. I decided to dye my hair to be blonde ;)

wow beautiful pictures, you should join to photo. They re so gengerous! They re good "artist" of photographer! I love those views. Beautiful pic of you guys together! :)

SherryCherish said:
wow beautiful pictures, you should join to photo. They re so gengerous! They re good "artist" of photographer! I love those views. Beautiful pic of you guys together! :)

I agreed with you that he should become photographer.

And thanks! ;)

sequoias said:
Nope, they voted for reunion for 25 years in 2021.

Wow... Can't believe :hyper: You will be around 42 or 43...

I think it was every 10 years but for me, only every 10 years from 2016, 2026, 2036 and continuing til dunno.

The pictures were breathtaking! Soooooooooo beautiful! So are both of you beautiful too! Nice hairdo and haircolor, Sweetheart!

Those are awesome pictures! I am always taken back by the beautiful natures that is out there. There's more to see but oh, so little time to be looking around. By the way, Is that beach somewhere in N. CA? I'm curious because I will be going to N. CA area next month for 2 weeks.

Jolie_77 said:
Those are awesome pictures! I am always taken back by the beautiful natures that is out there. There's more to see but oh, so little time to be looking around. By the way, Is that beach somewhere in N. CA? I'm curious because I will be going to N. CA area next month for 2 weeks.

Yes that's in North California coast in Sonoma County near the mouth of the Russian River.

Yeah, I want to become a photographer but college cost too much $$ and I'm trying to figure out how to get better financial support going back to college to study some stuff on it. Some of you mentioned that I take great pictures, I already knew that I do. ;)

Thanks!

sequoias said:
Yeah, I want to become a photographer but college cost too much $$ and I'm trying to figure out how to get better financial support going back to college to study some stuff on it. Some of you mentioned that I take great pictures, I already knew that I do. ;)

Thanks!

How about VR? They will helping to cover the college cost.

TrippLA said:
How about VR? They will helping to cover the college cost.

Been there and done that. The VR counselor wouldn't support me. I've done that few years ago. I don't know if a different VR counselor will have a different opinion about supporting me for that.

Great pixs.. I luv viewing those pixs.. Glad you both had great time out there...

Beautiful pics, I wish you luck in your attempt in taking some photography courses. You obviously have talent. Sweetheart, your hair actually looks pretty good! If I shaved my hair, I'd look like a troll, so kudos to you for pulling it off.

Very beautiful photos ya took... gosh that tree look so huge. Ya took a great picture of nature things.

Back